Gilad Janklowicz is one of the world's most popular fitness personalities. As a pioneer in the fitness industry he has helped millions to stay fit with his popular TV fitness shows Bodies in Motion, Basic Training the Workout and Total Body Sculpt with Gilad and with his gold and platinum selling instructional home fitness videos.
Gilad TV brings Gilad to your computer, connected TV, mobile phone or tablet, virtually anywhere you want him to be. You can exercise with Gilad any time you want. Just log in and choose between Bodies in Motion, Total Body Sculpt, hand picked selections from Gilad's extensive collection of videos and other special features.
Sign up for Gilad TV and stay fit in your own home on your own schedule.
To access all these great workouts you can subscribe to Gilad TV on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app. Subscribe once and watch on your favorite devices.
• Resume playback across all devices linked to account
• Save videos for later viewing with Watchlist
• Support casting with Chromecast
• AirPlay enabled, stream video to Apple TV
• Access previously purchased content in Video Library
• Offline playback - download video to device and watch offline when not connected to internet
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current billing period. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current billing period. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial (if available) will be forfeited upon subscription purchase. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
• Updated UI for iPad devices.
• Chromecast improvements.
• Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I to have been watching and exsorcising with you since the 90’s. However, my health has failed me for sometime due to accident in the military. I remember one episode with you as doctor tell client that he would suffer from a relapse if he stopped. Well, I have found that to be true to a degree. I think that my failing health caused my relapse. I have no strength in mid section. Even though I do the crunches with you and on own do sit ups regular. I had to consort to a modification of exercises because I lack strength in legs as well. I even use total gym. I have regained some strength. Feel it’s like pulling teeth sometimes. Been difficult few years. But, I continue. It does help. Thanks for being there.
No Fitness Instructor Compares with Gilad!
Bodies in Motion was my introduction to aerobic, at-home workouts. I have been an avid fan and workout junkie since I was 13, in the mid 80's! I have found Gilad's workouts here and there since the 90's (VHS tapes, FitTV etc.) and have always searched for workouts that were in a beautiful setting, were motivational and upbeat and actually workout to the beat of the music. It's amazing how many workouts out there do not keep the beat! Gilad has all that and more! I'm so glad to be reunited again!
Gilad is the best
I have been working out to Gilad’s videos and TV segments on and off since I was 15 years old and I am now 49 years old. He is the best instructor and always talks about proper form and modifications. He managed to modernize his routines over the years but all of his routines are timeless. And his movements are never too advanced or too beginner. The new comers can’t compete with Gilad because is style, grace and form are ageless and timeless.
- Opper Sports, Inc
- 25.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Opper Sports, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Membership $9.99
- Yearly Membership $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.