Gladiabots is a robot combat strategy game in which you carefully construct the AI of your robot squad and send them into the battle arena. Improve, refine and repeat until you outsmart all your opponents and friends online.
- Create your own AI and watch your robots execute it in the arena
- Fix it, improve it and repeat it until you outsmart all your opponents
- Simple and powerful AI programming system offering millions of possible combinations (with no programming skills required)
- Create and customize your robot crew
- Single player campaign with hundreds of solo missions
- Online multiplayer career mode featuring, ranked, unranked and private matches
- 3 distinctly different game modes: elimination, domination and collection
- Create and compete in tournaments
- Asynchronous multiplayer - battle friends even if they are not online
- Sandbox mode in which you control both teams to test your tactics
- Rank up and earn points to unlock new robot skins
This game doesn't have any ads and is NOT pay-to-win!
The in-app purchases allow you to buy in-game credits that you can use to unlock new skins for your robots. They are optional, purely cosmetic and don't give any gameplay advantages.
- Sandbox: fixed maps getting replaced by random maps when restarting/rewinding/coming back from AI editor
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unique and awesome
Super fun game. I really like the way multiplayer (both free play and ranked) works. You don’t have to wait in a matchmaking queue or anything it just automatically puts you against an AI created by another player at the same skill level and then either player can watch the match whenever they want. Also the way the campaign is designed is awesome. The first chapter (or two?) are designed by the developer but the rest of the chapters use AIs made by real players in the community at various skill levels. So as you rank through the campaign you are sort of playing against the whole spectrum of the community and can learn and get better over time. This also means the campaign can change over time, keeping it fresh and challenging. 11/10!
Very Good Man!
Not a typical game for this current era, though it aught to be. Very good tool for improving your critical thinking, deductive reasoning, and instills the basis for learning how to program. Starts with a very simple small set of commands, but rapidly opens up more and more complexity by not only new commands, but building the simple commands into designated sub routines.
It might not be for everyone, especially if you like matching colored dots. You just need to try it and you’ll be hooked, or you won’t. At the very least it’s a one time purchase...no bags of gems or hero shards. In the age of pay 2 win, this is a welcome surprise.
Love the game
I used to program in high school and although it’s a lot simpler it still feels fun to play. It can get annoying at times but that’s when you solve a bug and find 20 more. Great job making this game you guys and I hope it gets huge. Might want to lower the price a dollar or two cuz not many people like buying mobile games at that price. Probably the most I've ever seen any creators listen to their community so thanks for listening to us!
- Sebastien Dubois
- 187.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Sébastien Dubois
- In-App Purchases
- Hello World Pack $0.99
- Script Pack $1.99
- Algorithm Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.