Glink 3270 for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch is an iOS-version of Gallagher & Robertson's best-selling terminal emulation program, Glink Professional Edition for Microsoft Windows.
Glink 3270 is used to access applications running on IBM host systems. Glink 3270 emulates all IBM 3270 terminals and uses the TN3270 protocol for communication with the host systems.
Glink brings you a high quality and proven emulator for your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch devices.
- IBM 3270 terminal emulation, all models (basic and extended) and screen sizes
- TN3270 communication to host, standard or extended
- IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6) support
- SSL/TLS support for secure communication
- Multiple concurrent host sessions
- Configurable multiline toolbar with function keys and macros
- Configurable hotspots for function keys, numbers, characters and URLs
- Macro recording for auto-login and for assignment to toolbar
- Pop-up standard keyboard with support of international characters
- Tab/shift-Tab and arrow-keys supported on external Bluetooth keyboard
- All major function keys available as keyboard shortcuts
- Press and hold Command-key on external keyboard to see list of built-in keyboard shortcuts
- Colors can be customized
- Multiple host configurations supported
- Export and import of configurations
- Supports Managed App Configuration, which allows users to configure Glink remotely through Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Optional password to access configurations
- Optional auto-connect and auto-login at startup
- Optional use of double-tap as Enter/Transmit
- Configurable scroll-back buffer contains history of your host session
- Print or e-mail host print data
- Print or e-mail terminal emulation content or scroll-back buffer content
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser
- Dynamic zoom to cursor position
- Blinking attribute supported
- Blinking cursor supported
- Two finger swipe gesture to move cursor
- Tap and hold to open Mail with e-mail address on screen
- Camera supported as barcode scanner
- Linea Pro and Infinea barcode scanner/magnetic card reader supported
- Socket Mobile barcode scanners connected in iOS mode (Bluetooth Accessory Protocol)
- Other Bluetooth barcode scanners, like Opticon OPN2002, connected as external keyboard
- Supports GlinkProxy Session Persistence Server
- Minor corrections and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works very well! Amazing response back from support to my inquiries! Better than my laptop emulator!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gallagher & Robertson AS
- 27.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Gallagher & Robertson AS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.