Supports iOS/iPadOS 15, new iPhone/iPad models, new Mac devices with Apple silicon chip and the new GlinkProxy Session Persistence Server
Glink for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch is an iOS-version of Gallagher & Robertson's best-selling terminal emulation program, Glink Professional Edition for Microsoft Windows.
Glink is used to access applications running on Bull, IBM, DEC, UNIX and Linux host systems. Glink has emulations for the IBM 3270 and 5250 terminals, Bull Questar DKU7102, DKU7107 and DKU7211 terminals, Bull VIP7800, VIP7760 and VIP7700 terminals, and DEC VT420, VT320/340, VT220 and VT102 terminals. ANSI 3.64 is supported for general communications work.
Glink brings you a high quality and proven emulator for your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch devices.
- IBM3270, IBM5250, Bull DKU7107, Bull VIP7800, Bull VIP7700, Bull DKU7102, VT420, VT320/340, VT220, VT100/VT102, ANSI 3.64 terminal emulation, all screen sizes
- TN3270, TN5250, TNVIP, Telnet and Ggate communication to host
- IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6) support
- SSL/TLS support for secure communication
- SSH for direct communication with the SSH Daemon.
- SSH tunneling for Telnet protocol
- Username/password or private key for SSH authentication
- Multiple concurrent host sessions
- Configurable multiline toolbar with function keys and macros
- Configurable hotspots for function keys, numbers, characters and URLs
- Macro recording for auto-login and for assignment to toolbar
- Pop-up standard keyboard with support of international characters
- Tab/shift-Tab and arrow-keys supported on external Bluetooth keyboard
- All major function keys available as keyboard shortcuts
- Press and hold Command-key on external keyboard to see list of built-in keyboard shortcuts
- Colors can be customized
- Multiple host configurations supported
- Export and import of configurations
- Supports Managed App Configuration, which allows users to configure Glink remotely through Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Optional password to access configurations
- Optional auto-connect and auto-login at startup
- Optional use of double-tap as Enter/Transmit
- IBM5250 emulation supports Double Byte Character Sets (DBCS) like Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Configurable scroll-back buffer contains history of your host session
- Print or e-mail host print data
- Print or e-mail terminal emulation content or scroll-back buffer content
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser
- Dynamic zoom to cursor position
- Blinking attribute supported
- Blinking cursor supported
- Two finger swipe gesture to move cursor
- Tap and hold to open Mail with e-mail address on screen
- Camera supported as barcode skanner
- Linea Pro and Infinea barcode scanner/magnetic card reader supported
- Socket Mobile barcode scanners connected in iOS mode (Bluetooth Accessory Protocol)
- Other Bluetooth barcode scanners, like Opticon OPN2002, connected as external keyboard
- Session number assigned to session when running multiple concurrent sessions
- Added option for ignoring alarms sent by the host application
- Added option for ignoring key input error alarms
- Added Newline as configurable command (5250)
- Fixed problem if host application sets illegal cursor position (3270)
- Fixed problem with remapping of some special keyboard keys (Zebra devices)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gallagher & Robertson AS
- 33.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Gallagher & Robertson AS
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.