Hassle-free grandMA2 lighting console timecode display.
View grandMA2 timecode on your Mac during rehearsals or shows.
This tool allows viewing grandMA2 session timecode on Mac computers during rehearsals or shows.
The displayed timecode can also be used during screen recording or broadcasting.
The main advantage is the direct readout of grandMA2's timecode session data, which makes travel with a lot of extra MIDI/LTC/... tools unnecessary.
Pro-tip: Use OBS (Open Broadcaster Studio) or similar software to embed timecode into your rehearsal video recordings.
- grandMA2 session integration: Reads timecode from grandMA2 session (without extra LTC/MIDI equipment)
- Clipboad copy: Copy the currently displayed timecode to clipboard
- Slot hotkeys: Quickly switch between timecode slots 1 to 8 with hotkeys
- Always-On-Top: The timecode window stays always on top so you can open PDF/browser/... while still seeing the timecode
- Jitter reduction: Display smooth timecode even on laggy WiFi connections
- Timecode offset: Set an offset for running timecode to compensate network or recording delays
The free version includes all features of the full version, but the incoming timecode is limited to 1 hour (01:00:00:00).
Please test the app in your network setup before buying the full version!
The app uses your default network connection. Make sure to have only one connection active when starting (see FAQ).
A fast WiFi connection without multicast filtering is required, a wired connection is preferred!
Currently tested with grandMA2 version 3.2.2 - 3.9.60 (current).
This app "wire-tap's" the grandMA2 network session, so there is always a small risk of losing functionality with new software versions.
It works only with "TimecodeSlot" pools (MIDI in, LTC in, generator, ...).
This is NOT an official app from MA Lighting Technology or MA Lighting International.
- allow up to 1h in free version
- implemented in-app purchases
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matthias Schoeffmann
- 4.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2021 Matthias Schöffmann
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.