How about just simply creating, popping or watching animated colorful bubbles floating all over your screen?
Bubbles are fun for both kids and adults. Sometimes popping bubbles is a good way for relaxation and releasing stress. Also, you will be amazed to see how happy the little ones are by just popping the bubbles.
* create bubbles of all size by touching the screen;
* hold your finger down to produce a giant bubble;
* pop a bubble by gentle tapping it;
* create a trail of bubbles by moving finger on the screen;
* shake the device to enter the setting screen to customize background, bubbles style/speed, turn on/off sound effect, etc.
* support multiple touch on iPad to create more bubbles at the same time;
* retina display compatible.
* Support new iOS and different screen size;
* New background pictures;
Ratings and Reviews
My 1 year old loves bubbles
I bought this app for my 1 year old baby girl and hope she wont bother me when I am in conference call and need focus. Phew, what a relief, the bubbles get all her attention at the first sec! thank you thank you for such a wonderful little baby-sitting game. ( I feel somehow guilty because I also enjoyed this game when my little one fall asleep. LOL )
One suggestion though, it works perfectly on iPad, but on iphone the bubble moves a little bit fast because of the smaller screen, would it better if it is slower?
PERFECT for Toddlers!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
About to take off on a plane ride and was frustrated with other toddler apps that won't allow you to upgrade to turn off the ads. My 18 month old loves this, AND there's no ad bar to accidentally bump. Even the menu button is tiny, so there's little chance that he'll bump it. I can't help but think this was designed by a parent. It will be perfect for our trip. Thank you!!!
My infant son loves this app. He swipes his hand across the screen and laughs at the bubbles that appear. I like that the bubbles and background are customizable. Nice app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.