Markdown notes with embedded images **without** any compatibility problems!
How many times you just love writing in markdown **but** your editor fell flat on its face when you need to add a photo or two?
Introducing Go Edit. Write in markdown *or* rich text and easily switch between those formats. Add in photos or pictures easily from other apps and Go Edit would happily handle it. When you're ready to share, send your documents in HTML with embedded images that can be opened in any app.
How this is possible? Unlike some other markdown apps, Go Edit uses the standard Textbundle format which binds a markdown or HTML file with its referenced images. Upon export, Go Edit weaves photos into the HTML file as inline data references, creating a self-contained file readable in most other applications.
Features and benefits
- Write in markdown (WYSIWYM) or HTML rich text editor (WYSIWYG).
- Convert markdown to HTML or vice-versa.
- Embed images in both the markdown editor or rich text editor.
- Built-in image cropping function.
- Edit images in other applications supporting the action extension such as Skitch.
- Import HTML or markdown files from iCloud drive, Dropbox, or other cloud storage providers.
- Synchronize all of your notes via iCloud.
- Export your notes for use in other applications.
- Read and write Textbundle and Textpack files.
- Fixed scrolling issue in the markdown editor when creating a new blank document.
- Improved support for the iPhone X
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can not save , create, no functionality at all
At least this version on my iPhone, you can not even create a new document or after editing the provided examples, you can not save it down. It does import a file and then you can edit and export. Basically the app have a lot of potential but really not functioning at very basic level. Customer like me is basically scammed and we should get a refund.
Outdated and clunky interface. Hard to delete a note. Swipe ten times and maybe one time it works. Cannot 'edit in place' with document provider apps. Can only import.
Developer Response ,
Version 1.1.1 has 'edit in place' function and are compatible with document provider apps.
No table or hr line support :(
Doesnt convert table or hr rule to html.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.