Hold the drill and move your body. Experience a sense of falling until the end of the deepest!
“Going Down” is a casual AR game app, players become the adventurer who hands electric drill in the game, break the floor and jump down floor by floor, move the body to avoid obstacles or dangerous and swing to a safe place during a falling. Experience the process of underground exploration and collecting treasures.
● Play anytime, exercise and relieve stress!
● Intuitive control, only need move your body!
● 8 different regions, 8 different landscapes!
● Unlock the regions step by step, different challenges are coming!
● Collect fragments to complete rare collection!
1. Collection：Get request sacks and reach the bottom.
2. Time limit：Reach the bottom in time.
3. Agility：Mind the unstable floor and reach the bottom.
4. Falling：Watch out the dangerous item during high-speed fall and reach the bottom.
5. Swift：Collect sacks for each floor before the floor disappears.
6. Dark curse：In the dark will suffer from unknown damage, mind the flashlight power and reach the bottom.
7. Air taker：Get request sacks during high-speed fall and reach the bottom.
8. Rush taker：Get request sacks and reach the bottom in time.
1. You need the 2m square and flat ground without obstacles to play.
2. Needs your permission to use Camera.
1. Increase brightness to let the player see the structure more clearly in the scene.
2. Improve field of view for the little player to see more surface in the scene.
3. Move stage(thumbtack) which is on the ocean to the land.
4. Add the $ symbol on the sack to increase its value.
5. Add the Russian language.
Ratings and Reviews
Control by moving a body
I like VR games because of the features like controlling the game just moving a body as it is intuitively clear.
The most I like in this application that I can unlock all the 8 regions step by step to complete the collection. My favorite mode is Agility because the unstable floor is very exciting :)
Great and interesting game
I like this game! It’s really interesting to play at your free time. It has good physics of objects, so picture looks nice and smooth, while playing. Application is really interesting to play, i didn’t expect that! Amazing time waster, worth it!
Electric drill in my hands
Pretty casual, but really a bright VR game that gave me a lot of excitement and positive emotions.
The most I liked this game that after the improvement more surface in the scenes is seen and moving my own body to avoid obstacles is definitely funny :)
- Werold Co., Ltd.
- 110.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Russian, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Werold Game Studio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.