GradeBook Pro is a powerful and intuitive classroom management tool. Record scores, attendance, and student performance in an app designed with professional educators in mind.
GradeBook Pro is a complete solution, there are no in-app purchases, subscriptions, advertisements, limitations, or third party services to pay for.
• Weighted and standard point-based scales are supported.
• Customize the grade scale with unlimited letter grade ranges.
• Categorize assignments to see student grades by category.
• Award extra credit or deduct penalty points.
• Drop or exempt a score to exclude it from the grade calculation.
• Override the number of points possible on a student-by-student basis.
• Record a note with any score.
• View student average grade, highest grade, and total point score.
• Categorized classes report overall and category-specific grades.
• Assign custom labels to four selectable behavior marks.
• Quickly track performance, participation, preparedness, behavior, conduct, or any other criteria.
• Mark students as Present, Absent, or Tardy.
• Absent and tardy entries can be flagged as excused or unexcused.
• View photos while recording attendance.
• Email a daily attendance summary.
• Quickly create email addressed to all present, absent, or tardy students.
• Student attendance status is displayed on the main and score entry screen.
• Create attendance, grade, performance, and roster reports for the class.
• Create attendance, grade, performance, and summary reports for individual students.
• Export grade, attendance, and performance data to CSV formatted files.
• Upload reports to Dropbox, email them, or view them on the in-app report viewer.
• Email a list of ungraded students by assignment.
• Five color themes to choose from.
• Import class rosters or scores via email, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, etc…
• Backup and restore with via iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, etc…
• Assign photos to students to view when recording grades or taking attendance.
• Copy students, assignments, grade scales, and categories between classes.
• Prevent unauthorized access with a launch passcode.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Split view fixed
Ratings and Reviews
No more connectivity between GradeBook Pro and Dropbox
I am a big fan of this application however, recently it stopped linking up to Dropbox which unfortunately is the only cloud service it allows for backing up grades, etc.
One can no longer get help because the website for help is gone. I am unsure why this has happened but its unfortunate given that this application allowed me and those I recommended the application too to do many things when it came to grading. I will refrain from recommending it. By far its the most user friendly application that saves anyone submitting grades, reports, etc time.
Best out there but in need of an update
I have tried a lot of the gradebook apps over the past 3 years and this is still by far the best, however, pretty sure the developer sold the app. Currently there is no longer support and the last update was in February. Big disappointment since Eric would listen to consumer suggestions and make improvements. It would be great if they did an update since this app is so useful and it has so much more potential to be the ultimate app for teachers. (I.e. Add a rubric into program so that I do not have to use 2 different apps). It is really a shame. I think teachers could really benefit and want to use it if this became supported again.
Unless there is an update soon, I do not recommend spending $20 on an app that might not work with future operating systems or lacks support when problems arise. It is a 5 star app but I can only give it 2 with the lack of update and questionable future.
Used to love it...
I used to love this app. I used it for 2+ years with little to no issues. I loved that it allowed me so much more flexibility than a paper grade book or the internet based one my district provided. But I have discovered a large problem that has rendered the app pointless for me. I could not create categories with weights, therefore all of students grades calculations were incorrect. I reported it and have received no support. I contacted support about this issue and received the standard "we are looking into it" email and then nothing for weeks. I contacted support again and have received no response. I have now gone and entire marking period with this now pointless app. Unfortunately, it looks like if they cannot figure it out soon, I am going to have to find another app to replace it.
Such a shame.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Eric Lombardo
- 22.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2015 Eric Lombardo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.