GraphicConverter 11 is the universal tool for browsing, enhancing, converting and renaming images. Simply drag a folder onto GraphicConverter 11 to view your pictures.
The slide show for viewing and sorting images is a big hit among users. Use standard tools to edit images or display the most important controls in the window.
Professional users love GraphicConverter 11 because of it’s wide range of functions for handling meta data like Exif, IPTC, XMP and GPS. Want to copy the filename into the IPTC description? GraphicConverter 11 will take care of this for you.
You can open over 200 graphic file types and save images in over 80 formats. A simple multiple conversion mode takes care of batch runs. Want to use a batch function to alter the image size or change the color mode to CMYK? Dozens of batch functions are available.
GraphicConverter 11 has everything you would expect from a versatile image processing application for your Mac. Simple usage and far-reaching options await you along with stability and reliability.
In the press, GraphicConverter has been described as a “Swiss Army knife” and as an “all-round wizard for image editing on Macs”. We could not describe it better.
New features of version 11:
Record and Save Macros
If you find yourself using and reusing certain functions repeatedly, you can now save time by easily recording those steps so they can later be applied to other files.
RAW images are much easier to edit. That’s particularly noticeable when brightening images with the Exposure slider – images remain clear, with no gray haze as with many JPEG images. When opening RAW files, you can control exposure, contrast, and color correction. You can even reduce picture noise with six different controllers.
Want to know what pictures and documents are contained in an archive file? A double-click is all you need: GraphicConverter temporarily reveals its contents (or re-locks those contents for you). Because this is GraphicConverter, we support every archive format under the sun – not just Zip but a dozen others, including TAR and TGZ.
In wide-angle shooting, faces and objects on the left and right edges of the image are often heavily elongated or scrunched. With the new wide-angle equalization function in GraphicConverter 11, you can now reduce this distortion.
Do you need a gradient, like for a background in a collage? No problem. Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors.
Tint your shots with two colors, turning them into duotone images for an enchanted look. GraphicConverter can tint lighter shades in one color and darker shades in a different color.
And much more…
• faces/regions detect cats and dogs and update metadata
• toolbox: watermark tool
• batch action: smart cut vertical/horizontal
• import of JPEG from RAW of HSPs
• import of LIVP with automatic splitting into the HEIC and MOV pair
• prefs open/metadata: option for overwriting IPTC Digitized Data/Time with IPTC Creation Date/Time
• effects lens equalize ton
• Menu Edit Enlarge / Shrink Selection
• AppleScript commands Floyd Steinberg and Atkinson
• Browser: Sort by name starting at position
• Preferences: color picker panel
• Browser: copy filename to iptc keywords
• illegal colon character during rename process will be replaced with raised colon
• added support for alpha channel in pages->animation function
• browser: added undo support for moving gps pin
• browser copy xmp sidecar to image supports now HEIC in addition
• added "kerning" property to the draw text AppleScript command
• Effects Repeat supports grayscale images
• menu record mouse clicks zero point selection improved
• improved C64 image import
• batch conversion shows an optional note before conversion of more than 1000 files
• iptc keywords get sorted in alphabetical order
• pressing the command key during resizing a selection with a knob will smart trim the selection border
• JPEG2000 import and export supports 16 bit per channel
• find and replace of iptc data can be limited to keywords, caption or all data
• slideshow metadata display: added parent folder and parent folder one up
• browser filter: added HDR and LIVE
• added cur save as options
• added CMYK option to File/New
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Get it! It pretty much does everything. It does everything I know how to do with photos, and a lot more. There are a lot of menus; that is true. But there is nothing like the learning curve of Affinity Photo, which may be great software but it takes study!
I have used Graphicconverter for years. It is constantly being updated and fine tuned. It integrates with Apple's Photo App.
And the support is nothing short of Amazing. A few days agp, I sent an email to the author asking about support of Sigma Raw in Graphicconverter 11. I got two replies before I could make it into the kitchen to get some coffee. And over the last few years, support has always been like this. I can only assume that the author doesn't sleep.
Excellent Application and Customer Service
I started using this app quick a long time ago to add borders and titles to my scanned and digital photos. I now use it to edit all graphic files, including those I scan and those I import into the Mac Photos app from my camera (yes, it is my go-to external editor!). I recently downloaded an update from the Lemke website, and Apple sandboxed it and wouldn't let me use it as I wanted. A quick email to Lemke software received an immediate response, and I was able to fix my problem in minutes! Buy from this company! The software is the best, and the customer service cannot be beat!
Indispensable application with excellent support
I’ve been using Graphic Converter for 25 years, it’s always performed well and is extremely useful to me. Today I ran into a problem saving files on a Sunday morning and emailed a support request. The developer Thorsten Lemke responded and was able to solve my problem very quickly. Including emailing back and forth several times to get details clear, I had a solution within two hours! This isn’t a fluke, I’ve requested support from Lemkesoft before and they’ve always been extremely responsive. Combined with the quality of the software it’s easy to see why it’s so popular!
- Lemke Software GmbH
- 155.1 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2002-2019 Lemke Software GmbH, 1992-2001 Thorsten Lemke
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.