Throw, hook, pull, jump…
This is an exciting puzzle action game, featuring a Japanese ninja and his grappling hook. Make full use of the grappling hook like spider silk to make the ninja's way through, and lead him to the goal by collecting cherry blossoms on all 140 stages.
It can be easily controlled with one hand, and is enjoyable for anyone! Physics engine brings you this simple yet profound system. Just touch and let go of the screen.
-how to play-
* The ninja will spin and jump upwards when he is on the ground (or when touching an obstacle), with a tap on the screen.
* The ninja will throw the grappling hook to the direction where he is facing, with a touch on the screen when the ninja is in the air. The hook will be fixed at the point when you let your finger off the screen.
* The ninja will pull on the grappling line and will make a long jump with a long continuous touch on the screen, when the ninja is clinging to the grappling line.
* The ninja will make a short jump with a short touch on the screen, when clinging to the grappling line.
* The grappling hook will come off and the ninja will not jump, with a tap on the screen when clinging to the grappling line.
* The grappling line is elastic. If you jump when the line is expanded all the way, the ninja is able to jump further than usual.
* When the ninja is spinning in midair, the spin will stop when you throw the grappling hook. And with a slight tap on the screen right after the throw, the ninja will pull back and restore the grappling hook. Using this movement allows you to face in any direction you want in midair.
Master the handling of the grappling hook, and you will be able to go through any difficult stage! Please try this game to become a grappling hook master! We'll be waiting for your challenge.
fixed some bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game and u should play it
I got this game 3 yeas ago and it’s my favorite ios game bc these types of games are my favorite and I just revisited it to try and 100% it. Game’s awesome and the creator/creators deserve the money
An elegant ballet of simple physics and addicting gameplay. It's an action oriented puzzle game with endless possibilities. The developers should be commended for this effort. Challenging and fun, this is one that shouldn't be missed. Such a simple concept: swing, grapple, collect flowers, hit the target, multiple levels (which are actually different than the ones in the paid version making owning both actually worth it!), and presto! Instant classic! Other developers could learn a lot from this one as I'm sure it will be copied by less inspired creators wanting to cash in on this innovation.
Wow! Really fun. Great 2D art, tons of levels, clever level designs, and fun but challenging grappling physics. Buy it. But not if you have important stuff to do. It's hard to put down. I got all 420 blossoms. The only issue I've experienced is that despite having accomplished some of the achievements it hasn't updated. It says I only have half the blossoms for a given set of stages but I actually have them all.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.