Cruise across America on the famous Route 66, all the way from lush Illinois to the shores of California!
Choose your favourite Classic Car from a vintage collection and beat the competition, but remember to stop every now and then to enjoy the attractions along the way.
- Road trippin' at its finest!
- Boost and destroy opponents!
- Perform tricks, such as Barrel Roll, 360, Long Air, Crash and Destruction!
- Cruise through 8 U.S. states!
- Unlock all 15 vintage cars!
- See real attractions on Route 66!
- Experience dawns, days, sunsets and nights!
- Never lose your progress with iCloud Backups!
Be aware that after playing this game you might want to do the road trip in real life...
- Boost added, double-tap to use it!
- Destroy other cars when Boosting!
- Perform Tricks such as Barrel Roll, 360, Long Air, Crash and Destruction!
- Trick-based unlocking for Cars
- Collect coins along the way
- Car Stats visible in Garage view
- Splash screen added
- Fixed audio issues
- Surprise Monkey Head in main menu!
- "Continue" feature won't put you in a bad place anymore
- You can't fall through the ground anymore
Ratings and Reviews
Just a couple problems and a suggestion
First problem it’s very glitch some times if you hit a ramp when you land your car glitches hard I wouldnt think this was a problem if fences didn’t exist because you just get stuck behind a fence and the forcing to the road makes it so even if you land outside a fence if a car is in the way you can’t get back on the road. Second problem is the ai cars the ai cars get stuck everywhere which is so annoying and if your going fast like 50 or 60 mph you die on contact unless you body but they are blocking narrow paths so you die anyways. Ok now the suggestion so I would think this game would be way better if you had a endless mode and if there is already then make it accessible from the beginning other than that great game
I rated this 3 stars purely for visuals alone. The game is so simple and basic it’s almost not worth playing. It’s basically make it from point A to point B. No coins to earn! Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing to upgrade. You unlock cars by either spending real $$ on an in-app purchase or just by playing the game. Each car has it’s on mechanics. Some are easier to drive than others. To be completely honest; this game feels like it’s missing so much. As if the developers published an unfinished game. Each level takes only seconds to complete and by landing a few jumps, avoiding cars, and staying on the road.. your done ✅. Controls are very simple. Basically slide your finger left and right on the screen to steer and yet even with simple controls; controls are very unresponsive! I really think this was a great concept and amazing graphics but it’s just lacking a lot of content.
Ok, so if you’re looking for a fun little time waster that takes no brain power this game is for you.
Graphics are pretty good and the hardest part of the game is swiping left or right on the screen to avoid objects.
Be prepared for a lot of commercials if you don’t want to pay money to get rid of them. Crash your car, commercial. Unlock new car, commercial. Commercials...
Still, the game is fun. I have run into a couple of bugs where the car will launch off a ramp and never come down, or accelerate to over 1500 mph while in the air prompting you to restart the race. It happened so infrequently I cant complain much about it.
Anyways, hope others have fun with the game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Part Time Monkey Oy
- 199 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Part Time Monkey Oy
- In-App Purchases
- All-Inclusive $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.