It’s here—the all-in-one GREENSTONE generics app that makes it easier to find GREENSTONE generic versions of your brand-name prescription medications and locate the pharmacies that have them. GREENSTONE LOCATOR conveniently lists which nearby pharmacies have your GREENSTONE generic medication so you can find out if your local pharmacy keeps it in stock.
• Easily explore the app with the following functions:
• Search the GREENSTONE generics portfolio to find out if GREENSTONE has the generic you’re looking for
• View images of GREENSTONE generics as well as their dosing and prescribing information to help familiarize yourself with the medication
• Locate nearby pharmacies that carry GREENSTONE generics and use the provided contact information to make sure your prescription medication is in stock
• Create a profile to save and keep track of important information like the GREENSTONE generics you’ve searched for, your doctor’s information, and more
GREENSTONE LOCATOR offers extensive information about GREENSTONE LLC, a division of Pfizer Inc, and its generics portfolio. In particular, there is information about its authorized generics, which are the exact same medicine as brand-name drugs except for characteristics such as markings, labeling, and packaging.
GREENSTONE LOCATOR offers tips on what to do before and after your pharmacy visit to help you get your GREENSTONE generic. You’ll also find pharmacies’ phone numbers and driving directions in the app so you can easily fill your prescriptions.
If you can’t find the generic you’re looking for at a nearby pharmacy, or if you would like additional assistance, GREENSTONE LOCATOR provides details so you’re able to speak with a live pharmacy locator specialist for free.
Download GREENSTONE LOCATOR and find a GREENSTONE generic at a pharmacy near you!
Minor updates to improve functionality and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- Pfizer Inc
- 22.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Pfizer Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.