Grip is a GUI client for interacting with gRPC services.
• Connect to your services with or without TLS
• Select your .proto files manually or let Grip fetch service definitions from the server using the reflection API
• Store connection details as favorites
• Specify metadata (HTTP headers)
• Proper support for undo and redo
• Copy and paste support for Protobuf messages and values
• Add menu items and keyboard shortcuts for moving focus to various elements
• Add date and time picker for google.protobuf.Timestamp fields
• Fix calling services without a package
• Fix metadata not being stored in favorites
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thomas Cyron
- 10.4 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Thomas Cyron
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.