THREE NEW GROOVEMAKER SONG PACKS NOW AVAILABLE – CHILL OUT, ELECTRO FUNK & MINIMAL – NOW OVER 25 AVAILABLE SONG PACKS
GROOVEMAKER 2 FREE- REMIXING REINVENTED
A whole new dimension of loop remixing
GrooveMaker® 2 Free is the free version of the revolutionary iPhone/iPad/iPod touch app designed for creating non-stop electronic, dance and hip-hop tracks in real-time, plus saving and sharing them. Need a killer backing track for your social video? Groovemaker is the answer. Create unique, creative grooves and songs on the go with the touch of your finger. Now anyone can get results that sound like they were made by a professional DJ!
GrooveMaker 2 Free works with pre-arranged sets of loops (called “Songs”) that always sound good together. You can remix them in limitless ways with Groovemaker’s patented “groove generator” technology.
In addition to its touchscreen interface, GrooveMaker 2 supports a number of powerful control options including iRig® Pads, IK’s powerful new ultra-portable pad controller. Plug your iRig Pads into your iOS device of choice and you’ll be able to take advantage of its custom GrooveMaker 2-specific modes — Groove Mode and Launch Mode — that let you control groove length, browse through loops, tweak effects, trigger Randomixes and a whole lot more.
How does it work? Easy. Select a Song and you’ll enter the Grid interface. Push the Randomix button, and you will see the building blocks of your groove appear and the music will start playing. You can change grooves with the Randomix function or literally “draw” new grooves directly on the grid. You can lock loops, solo and mute, change volume, pan and freely associate loops with each of the 8 available tracks.
Enhance your grooves with the Effects interface. You get 16 high quality effects (full version): Filter, Delay, Flanger and more. You also get highly creative effects like Twist, Brake and Spin that can only be found on sophisticated professional DJ gear. You also have a Master section where you can add a finishing touch to your groove with a Compressor, an EQ and a Filter.
GrooveMaker Packs offer over 6,500 loops. They come grouped as “Song” packs that are each organized by categories such as bass drum, loop, bassline, pads and percussion. There are over 25 Song Pack collections available that feature styles like House, Dubstep, Hip-Hop, Techno, Trance, Electro, D’n’B, Reggae, Reggaeton and Rock. There are even artist packs from Ace of Skunk Anansie, Chris Domingo and Cool & Dre.
GrooveMaker 2 FREE features:
• Free version comes with one song
• Intuitive interface
• Over 25 Song Packs available via in-app purchase and over 100 songs including styles like EDM, Dubstep, House, Hip Hop, Techno, Trance, Electro, D’n’B, Reggae, Reggaeton and Rock plus artist packs
• iRig® Pads support: select tracks, cue loops, control effects, change length, tweak effects, trigger Randomix and more with the fully customized native support of two GrooveMaker-specific MIDI maps
• iRing™ support: control effects, parts and Randomixes with the iRing motion controllers
• Matrix interface for simplified loop remixing by drawing
• Single loop duration can be freely set
• Groove duration can be freely set from 1/2 bar to 8 bars with new 1/4 to 1/32 live loop functions on saved grooves
• 16 FX with automation and touch pad-like interface (10 Filter FX built-in plus 6 more available via in-app purchase)
• IMPORT functions allow you to easily import or record in your own audio files for use
• High quality time stretch for seamless tempo variation from 50% to 200% of the original BPM
• Real time recorder
• Master control with Compressor, EQ and Filter
• Share via Audio Copy, E-mail, Wi-Fi, FTP or SoundCloud
• Compatible with Audiobus, Inter-App Audio and X-Sync
For more information:
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• New GrooveMaker Chill Out, Electro Funk and Minimal downloadable song packs now available!
• Fixes an issue related to the in-app purchase restore
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
the sample import in-app purchase is useless. it adds silence to my perfectly trimmed loops so groovemaker miscalculates the bpm and does an awful job at trimming to the beat. i expect ikmultimedia to fix this in the next week.
otherwise, a great app for making loops to chop up in your sampler. i own a ton of the old groovemaker apps and was surprised that they can be activated in groovemaker2. yay!
high hopes for this to replace my novation launchpad app!
Think we are stupid?
So what happened to the other GrooveMakers and the Chris Domingo GrooveMaker I paid $ for ? You honestly think I’m going to pay $9.99 for groovemaker 2 when you never updated all the other groovemaker apps I paid money for and add ons? Yeah this is a trend to not update the last versions to iOS 11 and start over and scam the next batch of people. I want my 30-40 bucks back from the other apps you never updated that now don’t exist.....
Didn’t work on startup
App loads and then freezes. Had to restart several times then finally worked.
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 81.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2013-2014 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full $9.99
- FX Bundle 1 $9.99
- Loop Import $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.