Guardial is a proactive and discreet safety app that helps women escape uncomfortable situations, deter potential harassers, and easily contact help
Safety apps out there only send for help once the danger is confirmed, but by then, it's often too late. We naturally have an early warning system: our gut feeling.
Guardial is a proactive safety app that uses an incoming phone call simulation to provide an active deterrent, not only a reactive alert.
Whenever you feel even an ounce of alarm, trigger a simulated phone call to deceive onlookers into thinking somebody is with you in real time and will look out for you if things go wrong.
Simultaneously message all of your entrusted contacts with your location and status through color-coded alert buttons within the simulated call as you take your safety into your own hands.
Escape an unwanted escalating situation using the incoming call as an excuse to leave or play the Guardial call on speaker mode to ward off ride-share strangers, while having immediate access to help.
Using Guardial is easy:
Input your trusted contacts
Hold down on the Home Screen until the screen turns black
Release your finger to trigger the Guardial call (simulated incoming phone call)
Accept and engage with the call audio to deter potential harassers
Use color-coded alert buttons if anything goes wrong to immediately contact your trusted contacts
If safe, end the simulated call with a 4-digit safety PIN
LOCATION-SHARING: With the press of the red or yellow alert buttons, contacts will immediately receive a text message with your exact coordinates.
DISCREET CONTROL: Have the call ready before entering a potentially dangerous situation by holding down on the call button beforehand. The call comes in from a black screen so simply release your finger whenever you want to trigger it.
COLOR-CODED BUTTONS: Alert buttons within the realistic call interface are color-coded to be easy to discern in times of panic.
• RED (“I need help now!”) = Be redirected to a phone call with your starred contact, and send all other inputted contacts your location and a text message saying to contact emergency services.
• YELLOW (“I feel unsure and want somebody to watch over me.”) = Send all inputted contacts your location and a text message saying that you feel unsafe.
• GREEN (“I am safe!”) = Enter your safety PIN to exit the call, making sure nobody else can end the call but you, and send all input contacts a message that you are safe if any alert buttons were previously triggered.
DETERRING CALL AUDIO: Guardial’s unique call audio with a male voice lets those around you know that somebody is expecting you, knows where you are, and will come looking for you if you don't arrive at your destination soon, making you seem like more trouble than your worth to potential harassers. Play the audio on speaker mode or through your regular phone audio settings. Check out the call audio’s transcript beforehand, if you'd like to prepare in advance. If not, the call audio can stand alone by itself with simple and minimal input on your end.
Use Guardial when you are…
• heading to your car in a shady parking lot
• walking down a dimly-lit path
• meeting somebody for the first time at a restaurant or bar
• riding public transportation or ride-shares
• receiving unwanted attention with somebody you may or may not know
• feeling uncomfortable or not safe in any way
• wanting to leave a risky situation
Trust your gut and take an early active role in safeguarding your wellbeing today. Download Guardial.
We’d love to hear from you! Guardial is actively collecting feedback through beta-testing with this first official version of our safety app. Be a part of the process and tell us your thoughts by signing up to be a beta tester: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebtOf0do6NKcMGR60kWVwmbeUe0S-eeKmvUlmERlpiS7jW9g/viewform?usp=sf_link
Contact us by email at email@example.com. Check us out on Instagram @guardialco!
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Praveen Kolli
- 35.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Guardial LLC