Guest List Organizer is your one-stop solution for organizing events. Just import contacts from Address Book and start tapping. With iCloud integration, the program automatically synchronizes all information about guests between your iDevices and your Mac. It's easy to mark guests who attend, and later generate PDF reports with complete information for all guests (all attended, all RSVPed, all no-shows, etc.). Let the fun begin!
Get better results
- Save time, thanks to import of Address Book entries or guests from previous events
- Sync guest information between iDevices and Mac via iCloud
- Track all the information you need, with support for pre-defined and custom fields for guests (job, contact info, table no., etc.)
- Manage relationships between guests
- Sort guests easily: sort by RSVP status, by attendance, by name...
- Share documents via e-mail or iTunes
- 11 customizable PDF reports with support for default, pre-defined and custom fields
- Know who the most popular guest or the best promoter is: see which guests came with family members or coworkers
- Share reports through e-mail, Dropbox or Evernote
- Print reports
- Can use your existing Contacts
- Dropbox, Evernote and printing are supported for reports
Keep it at the front door
- Hand an iPad with the app to a greeter, who can quickly check off guests who attend
- Supports both portrait and landscape orientations
- Interface that is friendly for non-techies and powerful for experienced users
* Sync with Mac requires Guest List Organizer for macOS, sold separately.
Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the app. I just wish it would collect the info from our groups as well. We are getting ready for our family reunion and it's awesome for keeping track but doesn't pull the names over from my Facebook group. I have most family members on my group but not on my personal page.
Great for Church Activities
I use it every Saturday (Sabbath) to pass attendance at church services and submit attendance reports to Elders and Pastors
We need an upgrade as the limit of meetings Rea he it’s ending list. The first symptom was the new meeting was not listed. After deleting a few meetings, the application did not start any longer. Please help I need this to work. You may contact me for more info
The developer contacted me right away the next business day. I also posted on their website the issue I was having. Developers please look at your website
Developer Response ,
Please get in touch with us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” so we can take a look at why this is happening. Thank you.
After paying for the pro app. I learned that you can only send emails and not SMS (text) invitations to the party. Which is what most people use these days. I do not even have most of my Guest List email addresses because most people say their email boxes are so loaded down with junk mail and will not give their email address. This app looks good. But I sure hope they can get it updated fast for what the trends are today.
- Denys Ievenko
- 12.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Retexlab
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.