Mobile App for Royal Resorts guests.
We want you to have a great vacation with us at Royal Resorts. This App will save you time during your stay.
If you are a Member use your email and PIN (Personal Identification Number) to log in. If you don’t know what your PIN is or can’t remember it, you can retrieve it by supplying your email before you log in.
By using this App, keeping tabs on all your vacation transactions is easy and the results are immediate. You can register the members of your travel group prior to arrival. During your stay, check all your purchases and orders and confirm them the moment you make them. Before you check out you can even use the App to pay your bill with your credit card.
• Retrieve your PIN.
• Check your past, current and future reservations.
• Speed up the check in process at your resort by preregistering the guests on each reservation prior to arrival.
• Check your account, the amount spent per key card and the grand total.
• Review your account details for items and services that you have purchased the moment that you sign for the transaction.
• Pay your account in full or partially with your credit card using the safe payment tool.
• Request your resort departure pass.
Improvements to optimize navigation.
Ratings and Reviews
I get the idea of this app but it needs work.. as for people complaining about the resort, go cry to to a review site.. who in there right mind would take a timeshare tour on there last day?
The hotel I traveled to promotes a lying and cheating company called royalresorts who has a sales campaign when you enter the premesis. They offered free nights and other free gifts to listen to a sales campaign. We told the royalresorts rep we had 1 hour before we had a checkout and needed to leave to the airport. He said that was okay and we would still receive free gifts if we listened to the speech. The royalresorts rep told us to tell his company that is was not our last day to be eligible for the free gifts (essentially to lie) and then 1 hour was enough time. We wasted the last hour of our vacation listening to this crap, on a false premises, and didn’t receive any promotional offers. I will tell all my friends not to come back to grand princess riviera. This left a bad taste in our mouth as it was the last experience before leaving the hotel.
Still needs some work
Great for tracking expenses but in order to get points applied correctly you have to go to the front desk to check out. It would be nice if you could assign the points to the particular member and close out on the app without having to go to the front desk and stand in line.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Operadora Corporativa Miro S.A. de C.V.
- 20.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Royal Resorts
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.