The best playlists for your workout, updated daily.
Get the body you want with the music you love.
“The only workout App you really need.” - Milan Sadek, IFBB Pro.
We have the best selection of the best workout songs across all genres. Our job is to find the best workout songs in the world, so you can just focus on your workout.
Pop, EDM, House, Rock, Alternative, Rap, Hip-Hop, Hardcore, Hardrock, metal, trap, rapcore, dubstep, epic.
Music is a great source of motivation because it releases extra dopamine into your brain during your workout. We are carefully analysing your feedback and real-time app usage and using this data to build playlists, which has a huge influence on the dopamine release and thus helps you to stay motivated and achieve more.
• Unlimited All workout playlists
• Unlimited song skips
• Weekly updated music
• High Audio Quality (192 Kbps)
• No Ads. Because Ads don't fit.
3 months Pro subscription
1 year Pro subscription
Our subscriptions are auto-renewable, and you can manage or cancel subscription anytime directly in the App or in the App Store.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
"Be our Bro and get the Pro." - your GYM Radio team.
GYM Radio is being played in more than 1000 gyms and used by top fitness trainers.
Get to know us!
Use it with your fitness apps
Do you use other fitness apps like RunKeeper, Nike+, Strava, Map My Run, Peacer, Runtastic, Freeletics or 8Fit? Just launch the other fitness app first, then launch GYM Radio; it works like a charm. In Nike+, go to "Settings" and turn off "Music Tied to Run Controls".
GYM Team s.r.o.
Improving your workouts
- Improved workout music selection and playlists.
- New player, switching between networks works without interruption
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth the year subscription
The free playlists happen to be better ones overall. They advertise the ability to skip songs but don't get too excited. You will hear that skipped song 1-2 songs later and when you do exercise that feature, the song will NOT start from the beginning. And finally, be ready to keep hitting the play button BC the songs often pause on their own.
Thanks for making this!
It's hard to find workout music with the right tempo. Even if the songs are the same, it doesn't matter. The content still helps with independent exercises. Thanks~~
This is phenomenal
I love these rap, dance and rock playlists for working out. But also it’s just awesome playlists period. Amazing work.
- GYM Team s.r.o.
- 85.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © GYM Team s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Months Pro $12.99
- 1 Year Pro $29.99
- 3 Months PRO $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.