Haaretz iPad Edition 12+
Haaretz Daily Newspaper Ltd
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Haaretz app (English version) takes your news reading experience to a new level, bringing together the best of our award-winning news, features, opinions and blogs, as well as instant updates from our respected and popular website.
The app is free to download and our latest news reports are mostly free. To get full access to the entire range of our presentation, however, you will need to subscribe. A subscription gives you unlimited access to Haaretz anytime, anywhere and on any platform - on your iPad, computer and smartphone.
Subscription prices start at $2.50 a week.
Haaretz customers who are already paying subscribers can simply download the new app and login.
Read, share and comment on:
* Breaking news from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish world 24/7
* Opinions from Israel's most influential commentators and bloggers
* Incisive analysis from across the political spectrum
* Exclusive interviews with Israeli and international figures
* In-depth features exploring all aspects of Israeli society
* Enhanced coverage of the Jewish world and the North American Jewish community
* Shabbat and Jewish holiday times and weather conditions
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience problems or have suggestions for improving our app.
Staying informed on Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish world has never been so quick and easy.
You can purchase a subscription via App Store (except Israeli store customers), or have full access if you are already subscribers of the printed edition of Haaretz daily newspaper.
There are two digital subscription options:
One-month subscription for $12.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-year subscription for $129.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
All subscriptions are renewed automatically unless you request to cancel them least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. If automatic renewal is not canceled, a fee will be charged an additional subscription period through the expense of your iTunes.
After purchasing a subscription, you can manage your automatic renewal through your account settings at Apple.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
For help and support, please contact the customer service of Haaretz: http://www.haaretz.com/contact-us
You can find Haaretz term of use at: http://www.haaretz.com/misc/terms-and-conditions
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Subscriber access revised and improved for iTunes subscribers
Ratings and Reviews
1. The stories seem to be updated only once a day. Today the iPad edition was still carrying an item that had been totally overtaken by events and had been completely replaced on the web and iPhone versions.
2. If you do not use your iPad for email ( or social media ) the app will frequently freeze as it asks for feedback (the reverting to the social media page that another reviewer mentioned) as the app cannot find email or social media This is a serious problem and I cannot find a solution.
The general layout is less user friendly than other news apps I use and could be improved.
Application keeps telling me “network error” when I try to login and read articles. That’s not how paid subscription should work.
Great reporting, awful tech
It seems Haaretz has not maintained the iPad app. It is outdated and buggy—as many others have noted. I cannot it to recognize my online subscription.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Haaretz Daily Newspaper Ltd
- 22.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Haaretz Daily Newspaper Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Haaretz English Edition for iPad $15.99
- Haaretz English Edition for iPad $159.99
- Haaretz English Edition for iPad - November 18 2012 $1.99
- Haaretz English Edition for iPad - November 16 2012 $1.99
- Haaretz English Edition for iPad - November 15 2012 $1.99
- Haaretz English Edition for iPad - January 23 2013 $1.99
- Haaretz English Edition for iPad - November 23 2012 $1.99
- Haaretz English Edition for iPad - October 12 2012 $1.99
- Haaretz English Edition for iPad - August 10 2012 $1.99
- Haaretz English Edition for iPad - September 27 2012 $1.99