Conéctate, colabora y celebra de forma segura desde cualquier lugar. Con Google Meet, todos pueden crear videoconferencias de alta calidad con hasta 250 personas de forma segura o unirse a ellas.
Características más importantes:
• Organiza videoconferencias ilimitadas de alta definición.
• Realiza reuniones de forma segura; las videoconferencias son encriptadas, y hay medidas proactivas antiabuso que otorgan seguridad.
• Acceso sencillo: Simplemente comparte un vínculo para que los invitados puedan unirse con un clic en cualquier dispositivo.
• Comparte la pantalla para mostrar documentos, diapositivas y otros archivos.
• Sigue las presentaciones con subtítulos en tiempo real gracias a la tecnología de voz a texto de Google.
Aviso de permisos
• Cámara: Se necesita para que otras personas puedan verte en las videoconferencias.
• Micrófono: Se necesita para que los demás te oigan en las reuniones.
• Biblioteca de fotos: Se necesita para que puedas seleccionar la foto de perfil de tu cuenta.
Corrección de errores y mejoras de rendimiento
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
good but improvements can be made.
google meet is a great way to socialize with friends, you can also use it for school, which is great. but like every other app there has to be something that's cutting it short for it to be PERFECT and i hate to say it. but the new update really wasn't it. all of my other google apps work awesome, and when i saw this one, i was like, no, that's not going to be a good app for school. but as soon as i saw "google" i was like YES YES YES, just to be shocked by how difficult it is to use, and the whole glitching thing, and the fact that you can't chat easily, for example, zoom is frickin awesome. and everything about it is just great. but sadly it's banned in a LOT of countries, so i knew i had to find something else like Google Meet. anyways, i would love for the developers of Google Meet to please please make the whole layout easy to use. and the whole lagging / glitching problem needs to be fixed asap. and also, i hate when there is a new "update" for bug fixes etc, just to open the app back again with the SAME ISSUES I HAVE WITH IT. but i have to give you guys's rights by saying everything else is amazing. and i truly apologize if i'm just saying all of this not knowing that you guys work hard everyday trying to fix bugs and make more improvements on it and me just complaining. i definitely appreciate your hard work. thanks for everything. all love from the middle east. ❤️
Good but needs improvements
As a high school student, I use google meet for 8 hours each day, so I know a lot about the app and about what it can and can’t be used for. I think there are many things about this app that set it above the other meet softwares such as zoom, yet there can be improvements. Take it from someone who spends more time on this app each day then he spends sleeping each night. Sometimes a teacher or student may be too loud or too quiet and you cannot change the volume because it will also change the volume of whatever other audio you are listening to, such as a Vodcast or music or a helpful video in general. This has happened to me quite frequently, at least once a day, and I have grown quite annoyed with this issue. One thing I’ve thought of is adding the ability to change the volume of individual people, as this would allow me to listen to a tutorial video on significant figures while at the same time enduring the pain of my teacher talking with her mic down her throat. Anything added to help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Works... Just needs some more work and attention
Hi. I am a student and have been using Google Meet for COVID-19 situation. It is a good app for classes and other stuff. I have been using this app for almost 6 months after my teachers decided to use Meet instead of Zoom. I spotted some problems during my time. But this new update fixed them all. And also made more issues...😒. But I expect that Google will detect them and fix them. I personally love this new update,but it made some more problems.
1. When I press the power button I automatically leave the meeting and everything just freezes up.
2. At the older version,I used to have the previous meeting links in the main menu. But here, there is nothing.
3.when I join a meeting the sound doesn’t come from the speaker of the iPhone. Instead it comes from the little speaker which is used for normal phone calls.
4. While using eardphones...(I have apple earphones) when I press the middle button of the earphones,I get out of the call. Instead of getting out of calls,the middle button should be used to turn on/off the microphone cuz that will be super handy.
5. In this update,the place where the name of all meeting members show I can't see whose camera is on or off. And I can't pin them by easily tapping at their ID
6. The option of chat should be aside the switch camera option. (It's the finest place of I can think of)
7. Add tile view. PLEASE!!!
I hope Google sees this and makes the right changes to this useful app.
Developer Response ,
Hello again, Afnan. In that case, if it continues to occur after following the recommended steps, we suggest visiting our Help Center: https://goo.gle/3b9wlNm. And also you can report feedback in the Google Meet app > Settings Menu (top left) > Send feedback.
Datos asociados con tu identidad
Los siguientes datos pueden recopilarse y asociarse con tu identidad:
- Información de contacto
- Contenido de usuario
- Historial de búsqueda
- Datos de uso
- Otros datos
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 186.8 MB
- Requiere iOS 12.0 o posterior.
- Requiere iPadOS 12.0 o posterior.
- iPod touch
- Requiere iOS 12.0 o posterior.
Español, Afrikáans, Alemán, Amárico, Armenio, Azerí, Bengalí, Bielorruso, Bosnio, Búlgaro, Camboyano, Canarés, Catalán, Checo, Chino simplificado, Chino tradicional, Coreano, Croata, Danés, Eslovaco, Esloveno, Estonio, Euskera, Filipino, Finés, Francés, Gallego, Georgiano, Griego, Gujarati, Hebreo, Hindi, Húngaro, Indonesio, Inglés, Islandés, Italiano, Japonés, Kazajo, Laosiano, Letón, Lituano, Malabar, Malayo, Maratí, Mongol, Música Punyabí, Música en télugu, Música tamil, Neerlandés, Nepalí, Noruego bokmål, Persa, Polaco, Portugués, Rumano, Ruso, Serbio, Singalés, Suajili, Sueco, Tailandés, Turco, Ucraniano, Urdu, Vietnamita, Zulú, Árabe
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.