Happy Feet tracks your motion activity even when it is not running. It uses the device's internal motion co-processor for tracking. This means no extra power consumption.
- you see a quick overview of your current activity state
- watch your daily history
- look at the weekly statistics
- earn badges for walking and running
- learn more about the total distance you moved
- choose display of distance in km or mi
- share your personal success with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, e-Mail, etc.
Happy Feet integrates with the Health app in order to display data collected by your Apple Watch. It can display your step count and walking distance.
If you like using Happy Feet consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve the ranking and help new users learn about the app, so I greatly appreciate them.
You can rate each new version of this app again.
Note that I cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, please use the feedback item from Happy Feet's settings page.
This Version of Happy Feet offers many new complications for your Apple Watch.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.