PLEASE NOTE This app requires the motion co-processor and runs only on these devices:
iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, or newer
Happy Feet tracks your motion activity even when it is not running. It uses the device's internal motion co-processor for tracking. This means no extra power consumption.
- you see a quick overview of your current activity state
- watch your daily history
- look at the weekly statistics
- earn badges for walking and running
- learn more about the total distance you moved
- choose display of distance in km or mi
- share your personal success with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, e-Mail, etc.
If you like using Happy Feet consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve the ranking and help new users learn about the app, so I greatly appreciate them.
You can rate each new version of this app again.
Note that I cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, please use the feedback item from Happy Feet's settings page.
This a bug fix release..
The total step count was not collected for a day when Happy Feet was not started on that day.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, this version fixes this and automatically re-collects that data.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.