Create your own inmate and attempt to survive in a prison where every sentence is a "death" sentence! Rub shoulders with up to 100 fellow inmates in a sprawling facility of 12 unique areas, each filled with fully interactive furniture and props. Plus a life beyond the gates populated by real civilians, with wardens enforcing dozens of different laws to keep you as far away from it as possible.
Each day, you will find your health and mental state slipping away. Both can be restored by sleeping - which is also a good way to pass time. You won't always be permitted to sleep, though, so consuming food and drink bridges the gap. These, along with many other activities such as reading or watching TV, can also help to improve your mental state. If you "lose your mind" you will temporarily lose control of your character - and will almost certainly get into trouble!
Your character also has a set of attributes that you are challenged to improve:
- STRENGTH indicates how much damage you can inflict or absorb. You can improve it by fighting or lifting weights.
- AGILITY determines how fast you move. You can improve it by jogging in the yard or scoring baskets.
- INTELLECT reflects your knowledge - including fighting skills such as counters. You can improve it by reading books.
- REPUTATION is how much other prisoners respect you. It can be improved by accomplishing tasks or intimidating others.
There are also opportunities to earn money - whether you work for it with a broom, trade items at a profit, or run with a gang. Having money increases your opportunities to grease the wheels and make your life inside easier.
You may find that you need to go to the toilet from time to time, in which case you must race to the bathroom! Alternatively, you could find a toilet to sit on or grab some toilet paper to spare your blushes. Failing to do so will damage your reputation and mental state.
I regret that there is more to this game than I could ever explain here, so I hope you enjoy figuring some things out for yourself!
Upgrade to "VIP" to enjoy the full experience without ads - plus access to the editor that allows you to customize your character and every other.
(*Look out for tutorials within the actual game)
A = Attack (on its own to kick, with a direction to punch)
G = Grapple / Throw weapon
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop
T = Taunt (interact with handheld props)
- Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
- Press any button with any direction (or none) in a grapple to trigger different moves.
- Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
- Touch the clock to pause the game and bring up options to exit.
- Touch any speech bubble to speed through conversations.
- If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the "Population" option low.
- "Speed Up Frame Rate" sleeping will require good performance at the default frame rate.
- Head to the "Display" options to tone down other features.
- Higher resolution display, making full use of notched screens in either landscape orientation.
- Enhanced compatibility with iOS 14.
- Fewer onscreen ads (only between scenes).
Ratings and Reviews
Great game - a few suggestions...
This developer is amazing and his/her games are fun and probably my favorites in the App Store. It kind of gives a arcade Mortal Kombat/Mavel vs Capcom feel with the button layout. There are somethings to be said though.
Sometimes after watching a ad, you get stuck on the MDickie logo and are forced to restart the game. Usually it’s fine but sometimes it will actually send me back to before stages of the game which is a little annoying. Two suggestions I have for the dev. One, bots should have the laws enforced on them too, cause it’s a little angering watching a npc walk around with a gun and the cops don’t care, but when you pick one up they go insane and arrest you. Last suggestion is, updates! Updates keep the game new and fun to play! I haven’t played the game long enough to be bored of it, and it’s certainly not the most new looking game out there. These are just suggestions, you don’t have to listen, but it would be great if you would!
Make an editor for the free version of the game
I like the game a lot but this game is lagging now without us being able to customize our character without having to upgrade to the VIP version of the game I would like to edit my character so I can become a warden of the US Department of Homeland Security which is what the wardens of this game are I would like to be able to have the opportunity to arrest other inmates as an inmate or a warden or a civilian I would like this game to also have security guards that would be part of the Transportation Security Administration part of the US Department of Homeland Security and I would like to be able to have no ads the wardens should have super hero restraints like in the heros game and be able to have a leg gun holster along with a bulletproof vest or reflective vest a helmet either bulletproof or European or even a police uniform cap etc
They have an ad at the top left of the screen taking up 1/4 of the screen. The mental health system is so horrible for example if u get in a “gunfight” with anyone u have to keep going to sleep through out the fight to keep ur “mental health” up or your character will straight up do what ever it wants leaving u powerless and ready to be killed by whoever ur fighting, and when u sleep it shows an ad that may or may not crash the game, 90% of the time the ad crashes the game for me. the gun play is the worst in history, Don’t ever count on ur shots hitting because they almost never do. The announcements drive you crazy, You’ll be trying to walk to another block to do a objective and their will be an announcement for something you do not care about, whenever somebody is let out from jail it will tell u and it’s sooooo annoying. In conclusion, I’ll enjoy the game a little bit if u don’t have as many ads and just completely dump the mental health system. but that’s just my opinion, A GAME OPINION
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MDickie Limited
- 58.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2013 MDickie
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.