Welcome to Hearthstone, the strategy card game that’s easy to learn but impossible to put down! Play for FREE and complete quests to earn free rewards!*
From the studio that brought you World of Warcraft®, Overwatch® and Diablo Immortal®, comes HEARTHSTONE®, Blizzard Entertainment’s award-winning CCG - play on your phone, tablet or PC!
Collect powerful battle cards and create a mighty deck! Summon minions and sling aoe spells to seize control of ever-shifting battle arenas. Wield a masterful strategy and outwit all players who dare challenge you. Each playable Hearthstone class has a unique hero power and their own set of special class cards.
What’s your deck builder strategy? Do you play aggressive and rush your enemy with minions or do you take your time and build powerful cards? What class will you choose?
Channel powerful magic spells as a Mage or cut through enemy minions as a Rogue.
Play cards your way - Hearthstone has a game mode for everyone!
Hearthstone - choose between Standard, Wild, and Casual
● Standard mode PvP fun and PvE challenges!
● Craft decks and test your skills to climb to the top of the ranks
● Ranked matches or friendly challenges
Battlegrounds mode to play with friends - Enter a battle arena , 8 people enter 1 person leaves victorious
● Easy to learn; difficult to master
● Major game changer to the auto battler genre
● Auto Battler with tons of different heroes to choose from
● Recruit minions and watch them fight
● Jump in for a low stake, wacky rumble in these rule-bending limited-time events!
● Every week, there’s a new set of rules and another prize to collect.
More fun ways to play
● PVE - Solo adventures to practice and hone your skills or just play for weekly quests!
● Returning player? Wild mode lets you play all of your cards!
Descend into the WARCRAFT UNIVERSE Explore iconic locations from the beloved Warcraft universe as you master your deck, collect cards, and assemble powerful combos.
Battle with your favorite Warcraft heroes! There’s no shortage of Heroes in the world of Azeroth:
● Lich King
● Illidan Stormrage
● Jaina Proudmore
● Garrosh Hellscream and more
Each class has a unique Hero Power that captures their identity and fuels their strategy
● Death Knight: Fallen champions of the Scourge who harness three powerful Runes
● Warlock: Call on nightmarish Demons for aid and get power at any cost
● Rogue: Subtle and evasive assassins
● Mage: Masters of arcane, fire and frost
● Demon Hunter: Agile fighters who call upon demonic allies and fel magic
● Paladin: Stalwart champions of the Light
● Play as a Druid, Hunter, Priest, Shaman or Warrior too!
Battle with Your Own Deck Build a deck from scratch, copy a friend’s list, or jump right in with a prebuilt deck. You can customize your decks to get your list just right.
What is your deck building strategy?
● Enjoy premade decks to quickly join the Ranked ladder
● Build a deck from scratch or copy a friend’s list
● Customize your decks to get your list just right
Trade cards for dust in game to craft new legendary cards!
Experience the magic, mischief and mayhem in this epic CCG! Battle with friends and join the millions of players around the hearth to enjoy Hearthstone, and PLAY TODAY!
*In-game purchases are optional.
©2023 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. Hearthstone, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo Immortal, and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
YOGG-SARON HAS ESCAPED—Madness has been unleashed in the TITANS Mini-Set, Fall of Ulduar, featuring Chaotic Tendrils, spell synergies, a new neutral Titan, and more!
ANOMALIES—Yogg-Saron's influence has spread, bringing powerful pre-game Anomalies to Standard, Wild, Twist, and Arena!
For full patch notes visit http://hearthstone.blizzard.com
Ratings and Reviews
Blizzard’s first iOS game takes the form of a wonderfully robust card battler. Hearthstone's gameplay strikes an enchanting balance—it's easy enough for anyone to pick up in short sessions, yet deep enough to keep the experience feeling fresh. Whether you're practicing against the computer or creating your own intricate deck of minions, Hearthstone gleams with the polish of premier development.
This game is a card game that I suggest you try it out. The amount of replay ability and variety of different decks to create is beyond I can imagine. Now that being said, there is always problems; $. I see why people are complaining that to be able to play and make these wild, crazy, and fun decks, you have to spend money. Card packs in this game don’t come often unless you buy them, and a pack is always not gonna give you something your gonna end up using. I get that it seems like a cash grab, but honestly, I just don’t see a problem here. I know that maybe blizzard is probably trying to reel in some cash, but I’ve never spent anything with real money, and I honestly still like the game. Sure getting the gold to buy a pack, and opening to realize it’s not much useful, can be in itself, feel like you wasted some matches to get nothing, but even then, I built my decks pretty fast, and although i get a new addition to it once every 5 openings or so, I don’t mind having to grind to it. It’s just that there’s so many things to do in this game, I hardly ever get bored when it comes to using the same cards, but maybe that’s just me.
Also please stop complaining about the bugs. Every time there is a bug it ends up getting patched. You really just need some patience and that is all.
In the end, try this game out, give it a day or two, and if you feel like you wanna play some more, go ahead.
Amazing game with an unlimited amount of fun and strategy.
Over the years I’ve recognized a passion within myself for this game I love the strategy the challenges and the different stories that go along with it the developers have done a great job keeping the game different over the years so it never feels monotonous. You don’t have to pay anything to actually get ahead in this game within the ranking system for certain modes and you can still earn cards and decks and rewards without spending any money. The game offers a lot of different strategies techniques and there’s a huge online community always available to give you information to better your decks and strats. I have always love blizzard games and I’ve been a fan since the beginning keep on keeping on guys!!
*****SIDE NOTE*****. anybody out there that gives the game less stars because of a bug or some type of network lag or application problem they experienced, lacks the understanding that technology requires tweaks, it’s something new, of course there will be an occasional issue, it happens on every platform and every game. Some people are able to recognize them and some cannot. My point here is that you lack patience for the develops that made the game. Give them a moment to see what is going on and to fix it. Blizzard has been an amazing company until the merger with Activision, however they still do a great job maintaining their games. This behavior alone, Blizzard has built their reputation off of.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- 784.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014-2023 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Arena Admission $1.99
- Bundle of 7 Classic Packs $9.99
- Bundle of 2 Classic Packs $2.99
- Bundle of 15 Classic Packs $19.99
- Welcome Bundle of 10 Classic Packs + Classic Legendary Card $4.99
- Bundle of 40 Classic Packs $49.99
- Bundle: All 4 League of Explorers Wings $19.99
- Bundle of 7 "Whispers of the Old Gods" Packs $9.99
- Welcome Bundle $4.99
- Bundle of 7 Grand Tournament Packs $9.99