Heavy Blade is a fast paced 3D hack and slash dungeon crawler with gorgeous visuals and a heavy rock soundtrack.
Reminiscent of games like Doom and Heretic, Heavy Blade combines old school gameplay with a new graphics engine. Run and slash your way through dungeons filled with horrifying monsters and defeat the wizard! Choose when to use ranged or close attacks depending on what vials are nearby to refill. Dodge enemy attacks, or force them into a small hallway to take them on one at a time instead of getting surrounded. Or simply grind and improve your character until you can overpower them. The choice is yours. Being aggressive is the name of the game here. You are always vulnerable but don't worry about getting hurt! There are plenty of vials to restore your health scattered around the levels.
- 30 dungeons filled with monsters to explore with 8-10 hours of gameplay to complete
- 16 unique enemies
- 5 collectible weapons each with a unique spell, including fireballs, magic missile, electricity, and ice shards
- On screen map for navigation
- Listen for whispers to locate secret doors and hidden areas
- Gather loot from dead enemies or barrels and replenish health and mana with potions.
- Unlock the next level by reaching the exit.
- Playable with the touch screen or third party game controller (recommended).
UPGRADE WEAPONS AND YOUR STATS
- Spend your gold to upgrade your hero's armor, stats and weapons from the quest selection menu
- State of the art graphics with unified lighting and shadows
- Per pixel lighting with specular and bump mapping
- 4 dynamic lights with shadow maps
Heavy Blade is available on iOS, TV OS, and now PC on Steam!
For more videos and images visit www.HeavyBlade.com
-Fixed crashing bug in movie player
Ratings and Reviews
Game seems fun but needs Y axis invert option.
The graphics, music, and gameplay seem quit fun. I was initially interested in this game because of its MFI controller support. The game works great on a controller with one small caveat: the lack of an option to invert the Y-axis for looking. Inverted Y is my preferred control option so this was unfortunate for me. Perhaps down the line an invert option will be added and then I'd happily buy the full game.
Nice game but...
Nice game but no option to invert controls 😟.
It’s kinda like the game I was looking for, but if I can’t invert I can’t play.
Sweet graphics and music 🎵
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Chris Egerter
- 230.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2019 Rocking Pocket Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.