Become an ace detective and investigate puzzling mysteries in an exciting new hidden object game!
Solve cases in a city fraught with intrigue and suspense! Search for hidden objects and uncover the secrets of the town of Westford!
Can you unravel the city's most baffling mysteries? Find out by playing the best FREE hidden object game on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch! Hundreds of quests and an ever-growing collection of scenes await you!
**** FEATURES ****
● Explore gorgeous scenes made for the Retina Display!
● No Internet connection required to play! Enjoy the game at any time!
● Play seven exciting game modes like Mirror Mode and Night Mode!
● Complete a myriad of quests as you assist the residents of Westford
● Regular updates bring new scenes, quests, and characters for FREE!
● Collect hundreds of different items and complete a variety of collections!
● Difficulty increases as you play each scene, revealing new objects!
● Utilize plenty of hints to help you complete scenes!
● Make friends and send gifts without needing a Facebook or Twitter account!
● Interact and trade information with a cast of colorful characters!
● Try and get the highest score for every scene!
**** ADDITIONAL NOTES ****
● Runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices
● Send us your feedback so we can improve your playing experience! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us
● Make sure to leave us a review! We love the support of our fans!
- Bugfixes for volume on/off
Ratings and Reviews
Blackstone Hidden Objects
Good game however not really a purpose/goal to reach. New people should decorate their office w/5 items but think about adding more items comparing your cost with rewards. To be a “good” friend #1-gift daily,#2-what you send as gift I give back, & #3-if you don’t gift do not expect anything in return. I enter Blackstone 5-6x daily, sending gifts as often as possible. I am very disappointed that I have never, EVER received a full “Daily Gift” from the game. I would like to know how their clock works. If you like hidden objects this is fun, but can become boring if having to repeat locations. Playing “Mini Games” are a must if you do not want to spend $.
I really love playing this game, but it can be quite addictive! The only thing that would make this better is an instructions link. It's hard to know what is expected of you in terms of items collected, what you can give to friends, etc. also the energy doesn't last long...I would rather pay an upfront fee and have my energy restored daily instead of having to purchase energy.
Good game but Pay money still get ads that make sound disappear
I do really like all the variety of things to do in this game and the linked games but my big problem with them is you pay for a lot of things in the game but they still have loud interrupting ads that don't even apply to me , I am pretty sure after a bit these ads will drive me to delete all the linked games and search for something else to play. If I could just pay for no ads I would give it at least 4 stars. I really find it frustrating that ads like the casino ads take my sound away so that the games no longer has sound.
- Rolltower Studios Inc
- 92.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Rolltower Studios
- In-App Purchases
- 2500 Coins $0.99
- 5250 Coins $1.99
- 15000 Coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.