Travel weather forecasts for your entire road trip at the time you will arrive. Weather alerts, radar, traffic cameras, and plan for rests.
Family vacation? Long-haul trucking? Touring in an RV? Heading to a motorcycle rally? Whatever your passion, we want to ensure that you arrive safely.
There's nothing like the uncertainty of knowing if weather will disrupt your trip. Instead of searching for weather forecasts city-by-city, get all the information you need all at the same time, in an easy to understand display.
Free features for planning a trip:
• Compare forecasts for your entire trip.
• No limitations on trip length.
• Get recommendations for the best time to start your trip.
• Adjust your departure time instantly and see updated forecasts.
• View live outdoor cameras for your trip.
• Get severe weather alerts along your route.
• Add rest stops to long trips.
• Wind and precipitation levels also inform whether travel is safe.
• Global weather forecasts, for all regions of the globe.
All planning features are provided free of charge!
For the hands-free active driving mode, a subscription is required.
• Receive automatic updates while on the road.
• See updates instantly in the app.
• Get notifications when the app is running in the background.
• More features currently in development!
• Length of subscription: 1 month (with 1 week free trial period)
• Price of subscription: $1.99 / Month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user cancels a subscription.
This release includes style updates for a friendlier user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Most recent update FIXED MARJOR ISSUE which was in the prior update.
I used to use this app for planning road trips. However, now it's completely useless because with the most recent update all I get is a black screen after touching "Drive now" and/or "Plan ahead." Instead of making improvements which make big changes, it would be much wiser to fix bugs and add minor changes. Always remember: "if it works, DON'T fix it!"
Edited Monday 1009 March 2020. I replied to developer with screenshots yesterday, Sunday afternoon. Just installed update an EVERYTHING IS WORKING AS IT WAS prior to previous update. Developer FIXED IN LESS THAN 20 HOURS! OUTSTANDING! Thank you very much for your quick response to the issue about "centering" were the "x" was not on the screen on my iPad Pro and iPad Mini. I changed my rating from 1 to 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
UPDATE: I haven't heard back from this user, but I've confirmed with a test device that the way the prompts are centered is the problem; a particular centering method works well on iPads and larger iPhones, but not on smaller devices. A new iOS release will be out shortly to fix this for new users. Old users can simply restart the app and they'll have the fix.
ORIGINAL: Can you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with more details? This is the first report of a black screen and it definitely sounds like like a bug that needs to be fixed. In both cases, you should be seeing two different prompts that require closing. If you're not seeing those prompts, I'll need to fix that.
Must have travel app!!!!
I travel alot. I have many travel apps on my iPhone to use. My niece and daughter told me about this one. I downloaded it and LOVED it. I wrote the developer about a suggestion I had and he immediately went to work on it!! To my surprise he listened and implemented them within a day or 2. He actually paid attention to the feedback . Wish other developers were as engaged as he was. Thank you for that. Now instead of 5 essential apps I use, this cuts it down to 3.❤️❤️❤️👍
Maybe gps tracking
Man oh man do I love this app not overly complicated and simple to use. I am a long haul trucker and this app has saved me especially during the winter going up and down mountains on the west. I would only add one thing and maybe for the app to follow you through each city and state so that I don’t lose track of where on the map I am at. But other than that 10/10
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm currently working on something just like this!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Voyage Studios LLC
- 29.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Voyage Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription $1.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.