Prepare your speech in advance! Hintapp will help you create perfect note cards (cue cards).
- Large contrast font makes it easy to read text from a distance
- Edit cards on iPhone or iPad
- Apple Watch support
- Easy gesture control
- Minimalistic design
- iCloud storage support
- Timer to help you keep track of time
- Colour cards
- You can enable web links and text selection in presentation mode (turn it on in the IOS settings for the app)
- View scrolls to newly created card inside note
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This has possibilities. Documentation is a little weak and it took a bit to get going.
1. Rich text for the notes including links. First priority is a bold text for the first line. Sometimes we jump around.
2. Collapse the note list to the first line. This also helps jumping around.
3. Some presentations are question and answer sessions. It is nice to be able to skip to some prepared notes for a reply. It's possible now but facilitating this would be good.
4. This needs the ability to jump into and out the prompt mode from any given note in the note list screen.
5. When navigating the note list screen the notes should be locked so that we don't scroll every note individually.
6. It would be nice to be able to group notes under subheadings and collapse and expand the subheading as necessary.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for suggestions! I will try to implement them. But for some features I need clarification. Feel free to write any thoughts about the app on email@example.com
Great for workout routines
* Update: The day after I posted this review Fedor responded with instructions on how to go back one card on the watch. *
I use HintApp for my strength training routines. One tap on my watch to see the next set.
I do wish there was a way to go back one card on the watch app. [There is: just swipe left]
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! You can go to previous card on the watch the same way as on the phone! Just swipe left (from right to left).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.