Want a virtual simulator and home decoration game rolled into one? Build your dream house on Home Street!
Supersolid brings you a brand-new Home Decoration and Life Sim Game where you can build your dream home, be who you want to be, and bring it all to life in a town built on friendship! Live in a city of your own design with a character that reflects your style. Enjoy your virtual neighborhood and make friends with players from around the world in Home Street!
HOME STREET FEATURES:
CREATE YOUR DREAM HOME
• Build and remodel your house to create the perfect pad
• Decorate and fit your home with hundreds of designer styles, gadgets, and goodies
• Play with your pet, sing karaoke, relax in a hot tub, lounge by your big-screen TV, and much more! So many choices!
DESIGN YOUR OWN CHARACTER
• Express yourself in Home Street!
• Create your own character with customised face shapes, eye color, hairstyles, makeup, body shapes, fashion styles and more
MAKE AWESOME FRIENDS
• Join the community and meet your new neighbors from all around the world
• Build meaningful friendships by helping your neighbors, and earn relationship rewards
• There’s always someone ready to lend a hand!
A FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD AWAITS
• Join a Neighborhood and chat with friends in real-time (Level 10)
• Collaborate with neighbors and play fun Neighborhood competitions to win awesome prizes
• Check the story for new and exciting Neighborhood Events with lots of themed decorations and outfits!
PLAY AMAZING STORIES
• Dive into life in Home Street where there’s always something going on
• Meet interesting characters and follow their fun stories and adventures
• Be the star of your own story by guest starring on a TV game show, starting your very own business or more!
DISCOVER YOUR TALENTS
• Unlock your inner artist, musician, baker, fashion designer and more!
• Turn your talent into a living and earn rewards to upgrade your abilities
• Learn new skills, unleash your creativity, and live your dreams!
Your new life and a friendly community await on Home Street! Build your dream home and make lasting friendships with neighbors from around the world! Stop waiting to have the perfect life and just create it instead!
Download Home Street now for FREE and build your virtual life!
NOTE: Home Street is free to download. However, purchases can be made in the game for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings. A network connection is required to play.
If you’re having problems with Home Street, we’re very sorry. Our friendly team is ready to help! You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service:
• We're going for a hoe-down on the farm from 19 September! Decorate your home like a traditional agricultural homestead, serve up some delicious Honey Cakes in the Story, then live the ultimate farm life in the events. Gather tokens in the mini-event from 20 September to get an edge in the Neighborhood Event on 27 September!
• Get spooky from 7 October as we put on the ultimate Halloween party! Participate in the Stories on 17 October and 25 October to decorate your lair all creepy and cute ready for guests! Then compete to be the best in the Boo Bingo Event from 25 October!
• Get ready for take off! We are going into SPACE on 1 November! Float around in zero-G and meet the new intergalactic neighbors! From 5 November, help save the day as a space hero in the Story but don't forget to decorate your home with starry, stunning decor times that reflect the majesty of the universe.
Thanks for supporting the game - if you like the game, please consider giving us a positive rating on the app store!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game, small issues PLAYERS WHO HAVE HAD MARKETPLACE ISSUES READ THIS
I'm glad that finally someone developed a similar game to the sims freeplay. This game is fun and has a hayday meets sims vibe. Two of my favorite games. I haven't liked sims freeplay for a long time now because of the outrageous amount of time it takes to complete tasks, and just how overwhelming it got in general. I've been looking for a good replacement for a long time now and am happy to see developers finally put this out. There's not a lot of competition in this category and I can't figure out why as it seems to be a popular game concept. There are a few issues with the wallpaper option where I've lost coins because it's crashed after a purchase (not real money). Hopefully the developers can work to fix this issue as decorating your home is a major part of the fun in this game.
--Marketplace problems? I had the same problem. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. My suggestion is to do what i stated above, delete then reinstall and only make the products that your "job inbox" is asking if you. That way you will eventually get rid of and profit off of the things you have produced and you'll be making room in your storage. I am close to level 14 and I've had the game for 2 days. Good luck!
Only issue is the marketplace and diamonds
Enjoy playing this game but when I press the “refresh” button, because all of the items from various people are sold, I get more people and the have all of their items sold too. What??!! If I press the “refresh” in the marketplace I don’t mind seeing an item or two sold that was purchased by other players but to give me people that have ALL of their items sold is just stupid. Then I have the choice of either waiting 10 minutes or using diamonds to refresh again. First off if I was going to spend gems knowing that I might get just as bad of a deal I got the last time why would I. Also I have read that you have “made adjustments” to the market place from where people are complaining that it doesn’t update automatically. IT STILL DOESN'T UPDATE AUTOMATICALLY!! Yes I am glad that all my items sell but the “computer neighbor” will stay there the entire day with still the same items sold.
Now with the diamonds issue. Yeah I understand that you guys are developers to make money and probably in school too but you need to make a way that players can earn diamonds too. You have your level ups and your achievements that is a good thing but I think there is something else that you can do that will keep players interested and earn diamonds at the same time. Not saying give them out everyday but on occasion.
I have to drop back from five stars to three because this game is vastly becoming a money racket. I wouldn’t mind spending $5 here and there, but I’m finding that in order to level up (I’m now on Level 26) you have to increase storage—and there are not enough gems for that, even if you can afford a package. Not feeling it. Also, the issue with the market—nothing updates itself after being bought, which is an issue because in case a player really needs an item, it shows available but in reality, it’s not available—is very irritating. And the storage? Jeez! I’m selling items I need to complete jobs in order to make room to collect items and it’s just a complete mess. Another issue I’m having is removing people as bookmarks and adding more. I can remove them and they’re still showing up as bookmarked and I can’t figure out why. The game is also crashing more often than not, and jobs I completed are not completed when the game restarts. I don’t know if the influx of players and the game’s growing popularity is doing it, but it’s past annoying! Maybe I need to chill, as I’ve noticed other players doing, until you guys work at fixing some of the most basic issues the game poses.
Developer Response ,
We have made some improvements to the market since the worldwide launch of Home Street last week. You should now find that your items sell more quickly and that unsold items are purchased by characters after 24 hours. Be sure to join us for our 1st Neighborhood Event, it's Halloween themed!
- Supersolid Ltd
- 473.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Supersolid Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Gems Top Up $1.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Big Pile of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.