Welcome to Homescapes! Help Austin the butler bring warmth and comfort back to his wonderful family's mansion. Come on in—adventures await you from the moment you walk in the door!
Beat colorful match-3 levels to renovate and decorate rooms in the mansion, unlocking ever more chapters in the exciting family story along the way! What are you waiting for? Make yourself at home!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces!
● Interior design: you decide what the house will look like.
● Exciting match-3 levels: tons of fun, featuring unique boosters and explosive combinations!
● A huge, beautiful mansion: discover all the secrets it holds!
● Fantastic characters: watch them live their lives and interact with each other in the in-game social network.
● A cute pet: meet а naughty and fluffy cat.
● Invite your Facebook friends to help you create your own cozy atmosphere in the house!
Homescapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Homescapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here comes a fun Homescapes update!
• Decorate the garden with Austin and Sandra and transform it into an undersea world!
• Collect all the decorations to get a gold submarine as a reward!
• Finish the event early to turn the Hall into the ocean floor in Seas the Day!
• Help Olivia's friend open her own Bakery!
• Earn tickets to finish the renovation by beating levels. Renovate half of the Bakery, and it'll be yours to keep!
• Finish the Bakery to get a unique profile picture!
• Tech Season! Complete event stages and get rewards by beating levels. Use the Golden Ticket to get a charming robot assistant!
• Cascade Events: Ocean of Rewards and Sweet Adventure! Beat levels and complete tasks to get rewards and event stickers!
• Time to roll up your sleeves on the Farm and take two cute sheep under your wing!
• New element: Steam! Make matches to remove the Steam blocking the pieces!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best game of 2019
This game is awesome! It’s really cool how you get to build a house while figuring out how to beat tough levels. The only two things that I would change would be the fact that once you get to the kitchen section of the game, the installments cost two stars instead of one. That’s kindof frusterating! Especially, when there are three sections of an installment and each section cost two stars. That’s a total of six stars used, only to put three curtains on three windows! I would also appreciate if the lives countdown started as soon as you lose one life. Instead, the lives countdown starts as soon as you lose all five. It takes 30 minutes to wait for even one life to be replenished. All in all, I really enjoy this game. I have noticed that many people complain about how hard the levels are, but that’s the point of the game. People need to learn to stick to things. Personally, I have been stuck on a really hard level, and of course it’s annoying. However, I accept that it’s just part of the game. Once again, I really enjoy Homescapes!
Level 190 Homescapes
I think one of the problems with getting through the levels is that have made them too “busy”, for example i have been trying to get through level 190 for the past 2 hours because you have 4 or 6 sections with apples, chains on some of the pieces and those stupid little brown dots. I should be able to get through this level but no matter how many power ups i get it doesn’t matter because of the stupid brown dots and the chains. You need to just try to focus on getting through 1 thing in a puzzle if you are going to allow so much lass turns than objects. Having 3 obstacles in one game is just not productive, it is frustrating and annoying. The other horrible obstacle that you put in some of the games is the snow that grows. If you are going to put so many obstacles in each game, you are going to HAVE to give the player enuf turns to get through them. This is very aggravating!!!! oH and i forgot there are also DONUTS in the game. So there were 6 sections of apples, chains on the pieces, little brown dots that block a power up from going past it and those stupid donuts. Every time i begin a level with the SNOW and/or donuts I get so annoyed because I know it may take hours to get through and you may not get through it at all!! Please, please rethink your levels and the pieces that you add to each game. It needs to be fun to play, not like a test that youve never studied for!!!
The game is designed for you to fail so that you waste a lot of money… sure you win levels but that just encourages you to keep playing and then wallah you can’t clear the next level without boosters and of course purchasing additional moves… its a bummer too because the games that you could purchase (and I mean the ones that you purchased the full game) were fun and relaxing… I actually thought that maybe they came out with an expanded version to find the free to play which is just a huge frustration… and all the stars required to make any renovations (2 stars for the bookcase, etc), open a box, start a day, name a cat??? and greet a guest… seriously??? That just seems ridiculous its hard enough to beat all the levels as it is… would I recommend this game to someone, not really unless you want to pull your hair out… my husband is really good at these types of games and actually deleted it its so bad…
This is getting worse by the minute… I got infinity lives for 3 hour for the knitting thing and what do you know I just spent an hour on one level and STILL HAVEN’T BEATEN IT!!! This is ridiculous… please go back to making the games the way you used to! It would be cool to be able to redo the house and garden in one game but be able to just buy the game outright… they were a lot more fun then
Developer Response ,
Hi! Sorry to hear that some levels give you so much trouble! You’ll find recommendations on beating levels on our website here: http://bit.ly/2xborTL and here: http://bit.ly/2g65yYH
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 651.6 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins $0.99
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Gold Reserve $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.