Hong Kong Lawyer (HKL) Mobile application delivers a seamless stream of Hong Kong Lawyer journal articles, events, e-Journal and downloadable PDF file. Once launching the application, users will first see a highlighted article and a list of recently created articles at the home page. Each article or event is equipped with rich-text, pictures, video, list of related articles and the authors’ profile. Features include:
- Navigation menu: Explore articles by their classified Journal Contents (e.g., Case updates, Cover story, Face to face, etc), Practice areas and Jurisdiction categories & sub-categories. Also, users can subscribe to receive regular HKL e-newsletters emails and access their bookmarked articles or events.
- Powerful search: Find articles or events by sub-categories, author name, and keyword within the article’s title with search suggestions.
- Customisation: Bookmark articles or events to read them later, set up font size and day/night mode within the body of the articles and events, and set preferred language between English and Traditional Chinese. Users can also share contents to other applications e.g. mail, social medias, etc.
- Add "About Hong Kong Lawyer" menu to keep Hong Kong Lawyer information
- Improve performance and memory management
- Other fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.