Watch thrilling stories on HOOKED. Don’t miss these super-popular videos and chats everyone is obsessed with. New stories added daily!
HOOKED UNLIMITED SUBSCRIPTION:
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to our full story catalog and premium content
- The subscription is $4.99 weekly, $14.99 monthly, $39.99 yearly*
- You'll be able to read unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off for at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help!
owl: the latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing but room for improvements
Hooked is a great and my favorite app for reading overall. The stories always keep me on my toes and unlike most other horror/romance/other genres reading apps, you can read the stories even if you don’t subscribe. But, the only reason why I gave his app a four star rating is because there is a fifteen minute pause in the middle of any story, audio, or video if you don’t pay for the full access. I would love to pay for full access, but the problem is that my parents won’t allow me to pay the money. Many of my friends who also have hooked have the same problem. If you (the person who’s reading this review) are an adult, you don’t have to worry about this, but if you are a teen or a child, it’s likely that you have parents who control your payments. (Unless your an arrogant, spoiled brat) On the other hand, it makes sense that if you don’t subscribe, you shouldn’t get all that you get if you do get full access, but I hope that the developers can shorten the pause by some time. Overall, hooked is still an amazing app for reading. It doesn’t matter if apps have flaws because there isn’t one that doesn’t.
Okay, I just wanna start out by saying this app was in my ads almost daily. I thought about downloading it multiple times, but figured I wouldn't have much time to read anyway. Finally, I was convinced & decided i'd try it. I loved it at first, and by "at first", i mean the first 3 minutes. Then, out of no where, the app crashed. I waited a minute & got back on, & was getting into the story(which btw, i think the story was very entertaining & well written), then it crashed again. After 3 more times of that I was done with it. Also, I don't like how you have to wait 15 minutes randomly throughout. What is the point of that? I read for 2 minutes & have to stop in the middle of it for a 15 minute intermission? I'm suppose to stop in the middle of reading to be told that I can buy a 15 dollar subscription if I don't wanna wait 15 minutes every 2 minutes to continue my story? No thanks! Do you even know how long it took me to get to the 15 minute intermission mark without the app crashing a million times!? I get the app has to make money. Which is why not seeing the images dosen't bother me or other little things like that. I mean you could change it to where you have to be a member to write stories, see images, choose your own stories, things like that. Honestly, the stories are so good, people might actually not mind paying! But to stop the story every 2 minutes seems selfish & frankly, annoying. Theres plenty more reading apps, I can just download one of those.
I understand why they call it hooked!
These stories keeps you so entertained it’s unbelievable. I always find myself going to this app to read the next story. I also really like that some are a couple of “chapters” so it draws you in more to see what is going to happen next. There has not been one story yet that I haven’t smiled, chuckled or was shocked while reading these on my phone.
I do not understand why people gave a 1 or 2 star review. Reviews are for how entertaining or good an app is, not to bash them for having to wait 15 mins to keep reading on. Honestly 15 mins isn’t that long, and if you really don’t want to wait, then pay for the subscription. Yes it’s $15 a month but come on people, this IS a business and they need to make money somehow so they can keep growing. I personally don’t want to pay for the subscription either so I just wait the 15 mins, it’s really not that bad. Honestly. I secretly like it because it forces me to put down my phone because I’m so hooked to this app!
- Telepathic Inc.
- 56.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Telepathic, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- HOOKED Unlimited $2.99
- HOOKED Unlimited $7.99
- HOOKED Unlimited $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.