Horoscopes represent the picture of the planets during the birth of any person. Read your love, personal and professional horoscopes via our free daily, weekly and monthly horoscopes. horosckop
A horoscope is what astrological predictions are based on, as every horoscope is different and is a representation of the personality and destiny of the individual. Astrological analysis of a person begins with the preparation of a horoscope which requires exact date, time and place of birth of that person concerned. Since the creation of the zodiac the accurate judgment of a horoscope is the most important job and is the main objective of the astrology.
- Daily Horoscopes for all zodiac signs
- Daily Love Horoscope (Singles)
- Daily Love Horoscope (Couples)
- Daily Career Horoscopes
- Weekly Horoscopes (Flirt, Romantic, Business, Travel)
- Monthly Horoscopes (Romantic, Career, Fitness)
- Yearly Horoscopes
- Profile & Characteristics (Full Horoscopes)
Horoscopes for Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn.
- Fully Customizable Notifications (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- Famous Celebrity Birthdays (Find out people born on your date or with your sign)
Chinese horoscopes for Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Boar.
If you buy our paid horoscope version you will gain access to the following additional horoscope features:
- Chinese Full Horoscope
- Chinese Daily Horoscope
- Love Matcher
- Friendship Matcher
- No advertisements
Horoscopes are provided by Astrology.com
horosckop, horosckop free
- Feedback system integrated. Your feedback is more than welcome!
- Weekly and monthly horoscopes order is fixed
- Ability to change zodiac sign from the icon
- Changing font size slider affects all screens
- Bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love reading my monthly horoscope, then seeing how accurate it was at the end of the month. Surprisingly, it’s usually spot on.
This app consistently uses an old, outdated file because it pretty consistently states the year is other than the current year (2015, not 2017), and it consistently refers to being the wrong day of the week. I thought this was a nice app until the inconsistencies kept growing in number, and now I find myself watching for them. It’s just a vehicle by which they glean advertising money without having to do much work. Just repackage 2-year old horoscopes. Very nice!
It's very obvious that this app just repeats readings from prior years, days & dates don't match up...very sloppy & deceptive. BTW I was unable to post this review if I rated this app with ONE star. UGH!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.