Online races are here!
• Introducing HRM TV, the hub for online horse racing!
• Live PVP races occur every 5 minutes!
• Will you be able to top the global leaderboard?
Become the number one horse racing manager to grace the tracks! Race, train, breed from the local derby to the Ultimate Championship.
Compete against other jockeys online from around the globe and compete in new events daily!
• Compete in the local derby, circuit, or cup to earn rewards and work your way toward the Ultimate Championship.
• Watch intense and suspenseful races just like the real spectator sport or skip ahead to get back to business.
• Play through a realistic and immersive calendar of races.
• Cross the finish line for a realistic photo finish. Stunning 3D visuals make Horse Racing Manager 2019 the best virtual horse racing simulation experience around!
• Manage a robust and efficient stable to raise the fiercest of thoroughbreds.
• Boost horse performance stats with food, rest and physical training.
• Improve and upgrade stats through a variety of training methods or breed horses to create the strongest bloodlines.
• Strategize routines that can vary in surface conditions, exertion levels and more.
• Maintain peak performance. Only the best race horse owners know how to keep their horses well rested, at an optimal weight, and race ready.
• Pack a few pounds on with some sugary treats. Try feeding your horse a handful of sugar cubes!
• Unlock additional stable slots to bolster an even more impressive roster of horse racing stars.
• Buy, sell and breed horses to participate in competitions and create a powerhouse stable full of speedy candidates.
• Match two horses with favorable traits to inherit special attributes and stats.
• Unlock special genetic traits such as unique colors or super speed using rare breeds
• Carefully breed unique skills that can only be obtained through breeding, and not training.
• Engage in events that can affect special Breeding Rights.
• 3D visuals showcase an impressive variety of unique colors, patterns, and traits acquired through breeding.
• Choose a unique look for your jockey and horse with an assortment of options.
• Adjust the outfits, emblems, and colors to suit your own personal taste.
• Bond with every horse in your stable by giving them individual names.
• Experiment with Breeding Rights to produce a foal with special physical traits.
• Create a nurturing environment for your horses to flourish!
Stop just watching the horse races and take part in the action. Saddle up cowboys, because the number one horse racing management sim is here! Can you be a world-class horse racing manager talked about from Kentucky to Epsom!? Become a horse racing legend now!
* PLEASE NOTE! Horse Racing Manager 2019 is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money.
Meet other players and find out more about Horse Racing Manager:
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/horseracingmanager2019
* Twitter: @HRM_2019 (http://twitter.com/HRM_2019)
* Terms of Service: http://thirdtimegames.com/terms-of-service.html
Hello Managers! We have exciting new features hitting the stables and the track this update!
*Bloodline Attributes: The best breeders can push their horses to new heights...and maybe even a new grade! Keep your attributes strong through the generations, and your foals will keep growing.
*Breed for Speed: Compete against 99 other players for the best time in an all-new daily leaderboard trial. Advance up the leaderboard to win big prizes, and the #1 spot on the leaderboard will even contribute to your weekly HRMTV Vs Points!
*New Breeding UI: We've reworked our UI to make it easier to plan your bloodline. See side-by-side comparisons of potential parents, get tips, or cash out Tokens to reveal the potential of your foals.
This update also includes additional improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great But.... (Always a but)
The game is hands down phenomenal!! The only suggestion I have is cash use and breeding...... once your established well in the game cash becomes almost useless it’s just for training which you’ll stop looking at the price because your rich and for mediocre breeding rights that will never get you to a top performing horse. When it come to breeding, earning and paying for the rights are just fine but I feel to make the game more unique for the Breeders and competitive for racers is in stable breeding to create their own line, and give people a chance to improve their line or tweak it with breeding rights! And therefore the in game cash should be used for the in stable breeding .. I believe this would take your game to the top compared to rest which it’s almost there, but why give them a chance to catch up? Kill them with this adjustment
Cost to play and other things
I love this game the online races were a great addition but it seems the same few are always the top racers, you don’t always seem the same people running horses in the derby otherwise Art Sherman never would have had a shot with California Chrome, give the little guy a shot at the big time. I work full time and barely get to play enough to earn a vip ticket, you need and even mix of horse shoe races and vs point races. Others have mentioned that while we can earn money there is little to spend it on, give a money option for the top tier (SS) horse breeding rights, also allow us to breed our own horses at little to nothing (like real owner/breeders) you never know what we may get 15 purple stars?
Good game, needs some tweaking
I’ve been playing Horse Racing Manager for about a month now. As a veteran of 40 years at the track, as a bettor and an owner, here are my thoughts.
There needs to be a betting component, with realistic odds. In this vein, there need to be some long shot winners. In the races against the computer the horse with the best odds shown by the game pretty much always wins. Here it’s worth mentioning that it is much too easy for the player’s horse to win against computer opponents. There need to be surprises.
In the online races, the classes each race is open to are unrealistic. In the real world, a B horse would not always have to race against better horses. There should be more than the “B- to AA” and “AAA to SS+” classes. Let the B horses sometimes compete against the C and D horses, sometimes let them step up against better horses. And always give the weaker horses a chance of winning or finishing well, however slight. Likewise, a AAA horse is a pretty good horse. Why force those horses into races against SS horses, where, thanks to your algorithm, they have no chance? Let them run against A and AA horses sometimes.
Finally, what good is the purse money you win? Other than renting stalls and paying for training and moving horses into the racing barn, not much. We can sell our horses, so why can’t we buy some, too?
It’s a promising game. It’s fun. But it needs work if you want it to be realistic.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! Our team is constantly tuning difficulty, balance and pacing of the game and would love to look into the aspects you've mentioned. We will take your feedback into consideration and would really appreciate your insight! Feel free to contact us through the "Contact Support" button in your game's Settings or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have other suggestions, questions or run into any issues.
- Tilting Point LLC
- 400.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2019 Third Time, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- HRM Pack $9.99
- HRM Pack $4.99
- HRM Pack $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.