Add a massive race engine sound to your hoverboard, hoverkart or self-balancing scooter. ALERT: this is so much fun that “silent” hoverboarding becomes hoverboring! *)
Hover Engine works as background app while iPhone is asleep, safely in your pocket. It detects your speed with iPhone’s motion sensors and then generates matching engine sounds automatically. Ideal for use with bluetooth-audio hoverboards, so the sounds really come from your board. With normal, non-audio hoverboards, the iPhone’s powerful internal speaker can be used.
MANUAL MODE (free)
• Play manually, without hoverboard, to try out the incredible deep engine sounds while seeing the cylinders rev up!
• Three different engines, a growling V4, a singing V6 and a massive gasoline gobbling V8 with rattling valves
• Horn sound FX
• Export/save your engine sounds
HOVER MODE (in-app purchase)
• Get on your hoverboard and the engine sound is automatically matched to your driving *)
• Auto throttle, break, gear shift and tire skidding
• Tap your iPhone/pocket to horn or start/stop the engine
• After hovering you can export/save your actual engine sounds, e.g. to edit them in a hover-action movie
Enjoy the ride!
*) COMPATIBLE with all hoverboards, no additional hardware is needed. Sounds are based on motion estimates via iPhone sensor measurements. REMEMBER: always drive safely, and keep your iPhone securely in your pocket while driving.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I spent $1.99 on this and as soon as I found out it didn’t work I tried to get my refund but it didn’t refund any money 😡😡😡🤬🤬
Developer Response ,
Hi Hosta, sorry to hear about this, what exactly did not work? Were you not able to start the engine during hoverboarding/karting, or was the response of the engine not like in our demo videos? The sensitivity is quite high, and the engine normally responds to even the slightest accelerations. Please let us know in your review, or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you out. Note that Apple handles all financials, they have a very good refund policy which always works directly via Apple (not via the app), just press "report a problem" on Apple's invoice email. Thanks, André/Rodotti
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.