The HP Latex Mobile App provides remote monitoring capabilities for your HP Latex printers:
- Printer Status: Know the status of your printer while you're away from it, staying abreast of consumables levels.
- Job Status: Remotely track jobs through completion and monitor them by date in the job history.
- Alerts: Rely on alerts to tell you when attention is needed (Out of supplies, Substrate path, Printer not ready).
- Metrics: Understand your operational performance over a period of time and make the right decisions with the data provided (tablet version only).
This app is compatible with the HP Latex 300, 500, 1500, and 3000 printer series.
Internet connectivity is required. Please review the minimum firmware requirements inside the app.
QR code registration for compatible printers.
Usability improvements of printer edition options.
Ratings and Reviews
Not totally useless
Only thing it actually does for me is allows me to see if the printer completed a late night print successfully. Things that need fixing:
Notifies you with an error when substrate gets unloaded. Why is this an error?
Does not update material when changed half of the time.
Does not show you what is printing, just a file name.
Will not allow you to interact with the printer at all.
The list goes on. Needs an update badly.
Great app I can access my printer from a remote location. Awesome features!!
I've never gotten this app to move past the register screen after completing all steps on two 570s
- HP Inc.
- 11.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.