Advanced Programming, Hue Entertainment, Dynamic experiences, Hue Disco, and Immersive Camera Light sync! The popular Philips Hue app now on iPhone and iPad.
hueDynamic brings your Philips Hue system to life. NEW scenes each day!
Feel energized or relaxed with professionally designed experiences combining light and sound. Over 50 mixable and dynamic scenes with simple room and lighting group control, such as mountain chill, fireplace, jungle night, fire and ice, rainforest, fireworks and many more!
Have the ultimate party with multiple advanced sound to light disco modes. Adjust strobe, intensity, hue and more!
Camera support means you can point your device at your TV and sync your lights to your viewing for a truly immersive experience! Movie night has never been so good. Enjoy an advanced sampling mode - predominant multicolored with adjustable smoothing. Speed and brightness control is also supported.
Transparent multiple bridge support (included) allows you to control all your lights across multiple bridges without having to switch between them.
Child lock allows restricted access to your Hue system for kids.
Create your own custom photo ambiences and enhance the colors with our "Tweaks!". Photo ambiences are stored on the Hue bridge with our OmniScene technology, meaning you don't have to recreate the ambience for different rooms. Not only that, they are accessible from all your devices running hueDynamic.
Ever come home to have all your Hue lights on 100% brightness because of a power outage? With the hueDynamic app, this is a thing of the past thanks to our power cut detection. With a simple tap, you can enable this feature and your Hue Bridge will be programmed to recognize when its power has been disturbed. As soon as it has finished booting, it will then command your lights to switch off.
Make your Hue Dimmer, Tap, Smart Button and Lutron devices more useful with our advanced programming interface, with more functionality that the official Philips Hue app. Unlock features such as multiple actions per button, toggle power with one button, cycle through ambiences, enable & disable color loop, cycle through brightness levels and much more!
The hueDynamic app has simple setup and linking with auto detection of your Hue system.
We also love different types of lights, such as Osram and Dresden. We convert colors to appropriate color temperatures for lights that don't support color.
- Professional dynamic lighting scenes for your Philips Hue system, with stereo sound effects and music!
- Advanced Device programming for Hue Tap, Hue Dimmer, Lutron Aurora, RunLessWire Click & Niko Friends of Hue switches
- Natural sunrise & sleep routines
- Camera support - Have your lights match your TV in real-time! Multiple color modes are supported.
- Photo Ambience - Create awesome custom ambiences from your favorite photos with "Tweaks!" and apply them to any room!
- NO in-app purchases for extra experiences or advanced features!
- Power cut detection. Turns lights off after a power cut automatically.
- Advanced sound to light DISCO modes (peak & spectrum) - Adjust response hue, strobe and much more!
- Temperature dashboard. View the room temperature for anywhere that you have a Hue Motion Sensor.
- Virtual Push-Link button. Add apps to the Hue bridge without having to physically press the button.
- Easily link Ikea and other 3rd party bulbs with the TouchLink button built into the app.
- Run effects on a timer - perfect reminder for those long showers!
- Real transparent multiple-bridge support. Add all your bridges and don't switch!
- OmniScene technology - Create ambiences and mix and use them on any lights without having to recreate them!
- The app runs in the background to provide you with light and sound experiences on your Philips Hue lights and speakers, while allowing you the freedom of using your device for other tasks at the same time.
- When you activate the disco mode, the app listens to your music using your iPhone or iPad microphone.
- Full compatibility with our desktop app.
We've added support for the new Hue motion sensor.
Automatic motion sensor snoozing - Manual app control will not conflict with your motion sensors.
Time constraints for device programming - Perform different actions depending on the time of day.
Hexadecimal RGB color selection is now possible.
Advanced RunLessWire Click and Niko Switch programming - Cycle scenes, toggle color-loop, control multiple rooms from one switch (more info on our website).
Ratings and Reviews
What Hue app should be.. ONE FEE! No IAP!
Best Hue app on apples and goggles play store. I bought it for it's camera option. And it didn't disappoint. I too was bugged by the "on" screen but after like 4-5 hours. The annoyance was forgotten, especially cuz my biggest fear was the battery drain wut the screen on for long periods of time. Turns out it's a non issue. Wish it did zoom in the camera function. But it lets you use the front camera so you DNT have to look at your device display.
One time purchase. Nets you everything this app offers. And it has plenty. Hands down more then any app I've used... GUI is clean and functioning. Wish it had a dark theme though. The Sunrise alarm actually worked unlike other apps.
Developer also replied, promptly. That never hurts.
I’ve had this on a Windows tablet for a while, and was delighted to see that it had come to IOS! I have many IOS Hue apps, including many with crazy-priced IAP’s for simple ambiences, and this one blows me away with its included toolkit of effects for your Hue system. The options are so comprehensive, and well organized that it puts most others to shame. Music beat response, color matching to camera roll or live camera view...it’s all there with lots of customization to go with it. AND NO IAP’S!! Bravo to this developer! I’m sure this app will only get even better!
I was looking for a way to program the Hue Tap Switch other than using the Apple Home app or the native Hue app, both of which were limited in functions. Stumbled upon this and now my switch works the way it’s suppose to. Did you know that the switches can be toggles? I didn’t. Now I have one switch toggling 3 or more levels of brightness of the current color scheme, I have another switch toggling through a number of ambiance settings, another that just turns the Reading Scheme on and another to turn off all the lights in my living room. I could activate switches for multiple rooms, but now I think I will get a switch for every room, thanks HueDynamic!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Darrell Rose
- 144.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 - 2022 Darrell Rose
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.