Create stunning animated and interactive web content with Hype. Hype’s HTML5 output works on all modern browsers and mobile devices like iPhones and iPads. No coding required.
*** Hype’s free download includes 14-day fully functional trial and document viewer mode. In-App Purchases are available for Hype Standard and Professional editions, with discounts for previous owners. ***
Hype is an award-winning tool used by leading designers. Create animations which add a “wow” factor to web pages, infographics, presentations, digital magazines, ads, iBooks, educational content, app prototypes, portfolios, animated GIFs, videos, entire websites, and much more. From prototype to production, anyone can create rich interactive media with Hype.
• Easy to use keyframe-based animation system
• Record mode watches your every move, automatically creating keyframes as needed
• Create natural motion curves with bézier paths
• Morph between vector shapes with no effort (even with different number of path points)
• Make scenes for organization and flow
• Use the power of multiple simultaneous timelines to run animations
• Visually build action handlers to respond to taps, clicks, and animation events
Create Stunning Content:
• WebKit-based WYSYWIG “what you see is what you get” scene editing
• Intelligent guidelines, arrangement, and sizing tools
• Easily integrate video and audio for stunning multimedia documents
• Cutting-edge effects: blur, image filters, backdrop filters, scale, skew, reflection, and 3D transforms
• Add Google Fonts or use your own web fonts
• Setup accessibility alt text, roles, and tab index
• Retina image support
Perfect for Mobile:
• Hype’s HTML5 output works great on mobile devices
• A flexible layout system resizes your content to fit any screen
• Easily add swipe, touch, and page turn actions
• Bind drag events to timeline positions for rich interactivity
• Preview your projects on iPhones and iPads with the free Hype Reflect companion iOS app
• Hype Reflect’s Mirror Mode shows edits live as you make them
Extend with Code:
• Edit the Inner HTML of any element
• API to control scenes, timelines, and more
Export to HTML:
• Content works across all browsers from IE 6 up to the latest Chrome
• Self-contained directory holds all resources and code for your document
• Integrate into existing pages by copying and pasting 3 lines of HTML
Great for Ads:
• A minimal document is only 24 KB (self-hosted, compressed) or only 1.5 KB overhead when using the official CDN
• Export Script plugins extend Hype to support common ad systems
• Advanced Export fine-tunes deliverables
Hype also Exports:
• iBooks Author widgets
• Animated GIFs and PNGs
Because We Love the Mac:
• Written in Cocoa exclusively as an macOS app (supports 10.10 through macOS 11 Big Sur)
• Adopts new macOS features and is gorgeous in Light and Dark modes
The Hype Professional In-App Purchase and adds powerful features to Hype 4:
• Responsive Layouts
• Symbols for creating reusable elements
• Persistent Symbols for master content
• Sprite Sheet/Image Sequence Import
• Editable Timing Functions
• Customizable Interface
• Grid System
• Advanced Export
• CDN for JS Runtime
• Ad System Plugins
• Fallback Images
• External Editors
• HTML Data Attributes
• OAM Export
• APNG Export
• Video Bitrate/Codec Options
• And More!
Download Hype now and start your free trial! Video tutorials and documentation is available on Hype’s website.
- Bug Fixes
Visit our What’s New page for more info and a video tour for v4.1:
Ratings and Reviews
good app but need more work on download
when i first tryed to get the app it would not download but i gave it a chance and i waited a day and went back on and tryed to download it again to see that it is now working and i think the app is just outstanding overall good app
Amazing App and Community
I picked up Hype when it first came out to try it against an alternative (The now defunct Edge Animate) for a project I was working on. I spent about a week on the ins and outs of both and found Hype way easier to utilize. Since then I've upgraded every time they've launched a major release because the feature set and capabilities continue to grow. I joined the beta program for Hype 4.0 and found the addition of Vectors to be a game changer. I can't wait to see what this small but mighty production team comes up with next.
The community presence behind it is amazing too. I started as a novice and through the collective wisdom of the Hype community have come to learn a ton of techniques that have enhanced the things I've created in this software. Can't wait to beta test 4.5 and every release thereafter :-)
Built Interactive and Animated Websites
I started using this App to build a few animations for my website. I then realized that you can build an entire website with this App. For the price, this is one of the best Apps for building websites, from one page to several pages. It's like FLASH, but better, because you don't need to download a "plug-in" to view your creation. It's completely WYSIWYG. You can do most of your authoring in this one App. Thank you Tumult for creating this App and for keeping it up-to-date, also for allowing us starving artists the ability to purchse this App without subscription and without having to sell the shirt off our backs to own a copy of this App. I love using this App.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tumult Inc.
- 15.8 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Tumult Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 14-day Trial
- Hype Professional $69.99
- Hype Professional $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.