Hypernap is a quick and easy tool for helping you test your web APIs. Create and run HTTP-requests, and group them in different folders to keep yourself organized.
The app is never in your way! It keeps itself hidden in your menubar or dock, depending on how you configure it. You can quickly access your requests by clicking the app icon or by setting a global shortcut key!
New in 1.4.3:
• Fixed the "Hide menubar icon" not being remembered when restarting Hypernap
• Added an option to allow untrusted certificates. for example when developing an API locally with a self-signed certificate.
Fixes in 1.4.4:
• Accidentally left some code that caused the error message for untrusted certificates to show up on all SSL-connections, even if everything was fine. This is fixed now.
Ratings and Reviews
To add a connection: look for the medium gray “+” in the light gray field in the lower left. I know, its obvious once it’s pointed out, but I spent way too long trying to figure this out. No menu item to do this. No contextual menu item either.
Response headers: filters out the response HTTP status code! Oh wait, I just found it: it’s displayed in light gray in the title bar, separate from the rest of the response info. No wonder I didn't see it.
Organizing connections: the widow jumps when you try to drag a connection to a folder.
Help: link is broken
Developer Response ,
Hi and thanks for your feedback. I will definitely look into these to make it more user friendly
Very poor rest interface
This application only allows you to send key value pairs as a body, definatly do not get this application.
There are a number of much better apps out there that won’t waste your money.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Marcus Olovsson
- 3.4 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Marcus Olovsson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.