'I learn' is a fun, creative way to help children prepare for school.
An impressive follow up to Bizzibrains' award winning 'I imagine', I learn was produced in association with Screen Australia. Featured in 'Best New Apps' and 'Great Kids Apps and Games" on the App Store, kids apps reviewers describe it as "creative, interactive, fun and educational" including smartappsforkids.com who fell "immediately in love with this well-designed app".
Hiplittleone.com say "this fabulous application is ... fun, educational, interactive and creative" and schoolofmum.com.au agree that I learn is "clever, innovative and fabulous".
Kids create their characters and through the interactions become familiar with their teacher, the morning routine, writing their name and thinking and talking about how they and others in their class are feeling. Literacy and numeracy based educational activities in I learn help build kids confidence in their ability to learn, and to have fun in the process.
√ 11 interactive story pages, hand drawn illustrations, music, sounds and narration.
√ Use of device camera & microphone.
√ An intuitive, fun 3 character creation stage including:
* Enter and record your character names;
* Enter your age and where you go to learn (school, kinder, preschool, care or enter your own place);
* Add a photo face or use our illustration;
* Choose hairstyle, clothing, shoes and colours.
√ Educational features and interactions:
* Text highlight as narrated;
* Learn to write your name;
* Get dressed, brush your hair, make your bed and pack your bag ready to go;
* Roll the dice and play a fun take on the classic board game: can you get to school, kinder or preschool on time?;
* Numerical problems tailored to child's age;
* Play I spy, learn letter sounds and identify those letters in words;
* Talk about how you might feel about going to kinder, preschool or school;
* Identify the emotions felt by other children in the classroom;
* Play in the playground.
I learn, although fun at any age, is ideal for children between 3 and 8 years old.
I learn (mobile app) is certified by the kidSAFE Seal Program. To learn more, go to www.kidsafeseal.com.
No access to websites other than through our secure parental gate.
Designed for children 3 to 8 years old.
Made for iPads, iPhones and iPod touch.
√ Ability for parents to enter our parental gate to:
√ I imagine contains no third party advertising. Website links are safely behind our parental gate so your child can play safely and without interruptions.
Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
It is good if your kid is starting school
Or just want a appropriate game for kids😂😜❤️❤️😂❤️
Developer Response ,
Thank you RedDogRoy, we’re glad you enjoy it!
My 2-year old loves this app and the I Imagine app by the same maker. It's so cute to see ourselves become the characters in the story and help her to understand and explore some of the main obstacles in her life. The interactive areas are very cute. This story is a bit ahead of her since she's barely 2 and a half, but is great to switch from the other storyline. Please make more! I love hearing her say the names of the characters so giving us the option to say more key words would be a good way to boost vocabulary and let the, sound like they are telling the story. Thank you!
Great learning tool
This is such a great educational app for children. I am a parent and teacher and found this app one of the best in the markets because how easy it was to use. I love that my child could customize their face onto their character. My daughter got very excited over that . I love that this app has fun games like "I spy" but that it's instructional as well.
- BIZZIBRAINS PTY. LTD.
- 474 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Bizzibrains Pty. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Save your first version of I learn Free
- Save your second version of I learn Free
- Save your third version of I learn Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.