i41CX is the same powerful advanced programmable RPN scientific calculator as the highly acclaimed i41CX+ but without the latter’s incredibly advanced capabilities such as the printer, expansion, CAS, etc. It is functionally equivalent to the world-renowned HP-41CX and inherits all of the i41CX+ usability features including extremely responsive and animated key clicks, audible key feedback sounds, optimally spaced keys for accurate input, traditional and upbeat modern diverse set of skins, etc.
If you are looking for a powerful programmable RPN scientific calculator but don’t need all of the capabilities of i41CX+ then i41CX is for you. And best of all, if you ever decide that you need the more advanced capabilities of i41CX+ you can enable them using secure in-app purchases right within the app!
• RPN logic with a 4 element deep memory stack
• 319 main and 124 extended memory registers
• Over 300 built-in functions, including nearly 100 functions created specifically for i41CX
• Time, calendar, alarm, and stopwatch functions
• Rich set of functions and algorithms: numerical, mathematical, statistical, and much more
• Access to the entire HP-41 library of solutions for science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, business, financial, surveying, medicine, real estate, and many other domains
• Programmable - Over 2000 lines
• User definable keyboard
• Ability to operate the calculator using a Bluetooth keyboard
• Device integration: external display mirroring, copy and paste, GPS, accelerometer, digital compass, time and date synchronization, and much more
• iOS 8 Notification Center widget
• Sound support including synthetic tones and interface sounds
• Support for calculator skins and optional mini stack display
• Adjustable sound volume and display colors
• Usage & Examples table with usage tips and examples
• Quick reference guide of all built-in functions
• Beautiful and clean user interface
A comprehensive FAQ is available at http://alsoftiphone.com/i41CX. Please don't hesitate to use the "Contact Us" link there if you cannot find the answers or information that you seek. Thank you.
• Internal optimizations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I wore out my HP-41 calculator but it was the thing that brought me back to programming after a nauseating experience with FORTRAN 77 in 1981. I wrote nearly 200 programs on that calculator. It got me through engineering school, taking the PE, working on the Hubble, B2, and 7x7s. I’m glad to have it back, even just as a calculator. I’m curious: Can I still write a subroutine to cause the calculator to automatically shut down when I turn it on using flag 11?
The REAL thing...
Latest speed enhancement is phenomenal! Thank you. Now if we can have it always “ON” when it comes up, then it would be perfect! Is there a setting that would have turn on automatically when it starts?
I LOVE the way it reproduces the look as well as the action of the calculator. It just wouldn’t be the same without emulating the case, the ports everything. That is for this final but critical extra touch.
- Antonio Lagana
- 309.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2020 AL Software
- In-App Purchases
- i41CX+ Features Upgrade $17.99
- CAS Upgrade $7.99
- Printer Upgrade $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.