- Offers In-App Purchases
i41CX is the same powerful advanced programmable RPN scientific calculator as the highly acclaimed i41CX+ but without the latter’s incredibly advanced capabilities such as the printer, expansion, CAS, etc. It is functionally equivalent to the world-renowned HP-41CX and inherits all of the i41CX+ usability features including extremely responsive and animated key clicks, audible key feedback sounds, optimally spaced keys for accurate input, traditional and upbeat modern diverse set of skins, etc.
If you are looking for a powerful programmable RPN scientific calculator but don’t need all of the capabilities of i41CX+ then i41CX is for you. And best of all, if you ever decide that you need the more advanced capabilities of i41CX+ you can enable them using secure in-app purchases right within the app!
• RPN logic with a 4 element deep memory stack
• 319 main and 124 extended memory registers
• Over 300 built-in functions, including nearly 100 functions created specifically for i41CX
• Time, calendar, alarm, and stopwatch functions
• Rich set of functions and algorithms: numerical, mathematical, statistical, and much more
• Access to the entire HP-41 library of solutions for science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, business, financial, surveying, medicine, real estate, and many other domains
• Programmable - Over 2000 lines
• User definable keyboard
• Ability to operate the calculator using a Bluetooth keyboard
• Device integration: external display mirroring, copy and paste, GPS, accelerometer, digital compass, time and date synchronization, and much more
• iOS 8 Notification Center widget
• Sound support including synthetic tones and interface sounds
• Support for calculator skins and optional mini stack display
• Adjustable sound volume and display colors
• Usage & Examples table with usage tips and examples
• Quick reference guide of all built-in functions
• Beautiful and clean user interface
A comprehensive FAQ is available at http://alsoftiphone.com/i41CX. Please don't hesitate to use the "Contact Us" link there if you cannot find the answers or information that you seek. Thank you.
• Minor bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
I wore out my HP-41 calculator but it was the thing that brought me back to programming after a nauseating experience with FORTRAN 77 in 1981. I wrote nearly 200 programs on that calculator. It got me through engineering school, taking the PE, working on the Hubble, B2, and 7x7s. I’m glad to have it back, even just as a calculator. I’m curious: Can I still write a subroutine to cause the calculator to automatically shut down when I turn it on using flag 11?
Latest Update Caused Problems - Now Fixed!
UPDATE - The display issue from v7.6.1 is fixed - via 7.6.2. The calc is now back to the great tool that it has been for quite a while and I look forward to continuing to use it for another few years. Thanks.
PRIOR - The most recent update may have made for compatibility with the latest iOS (I haven't tried it yet on my iPhone and likely won't based on this experience) but it no longer works on my iPad that has an older iOS. The background graphics no longer scale up to the screen size so the touch points for the calc do not agree with the visual indications for the buttons. Avoid this version. Wait until it is fixed if you have an iPad with an older iOS.
The REAL thing...
Latest speed enhancement is phenomenal! Thank you. Now if we can have it always “ON” when it comes up, then it would be perfect! Is there a setting that would have turn on automatically when it starts?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Antonio Lagana
- 402.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2022 AL Software
- In-App Purchases
- i41CX+ Features Upgrade $17.99
- Overlays Upgrade $2.99
- Printer Upgrade $3.99
- CAS Upgrade $7.99