ICE4Autism is the ONLY Autism-specific In Case of Emergency (ICE) app. It conveniently stores vital information about YOUR unique needs, sensitivities and behaviors directly on your iPhone or iPad.
First responders, ER doctors and nurses may lack a sufficient understanding of autism leading them to misinterpret your unique behaviors and needs. ICE4Autism provides them with immediate access to that very information so they can treat you properly while helping to reduce what is likely a heightened level of anxiety.
ICE4Autism was developed based on the understanding that autism is a highly individual disorder differing dramatically from person to person. Even a few seconds can make a difference in a crisis, so the ability to share YOUR specific, individual information quickly and efficiently can dramatically impact the quality of care you receive and the awareness necessary to respond appropriately to you.
Because no one is immune to emergencies… ICE4Autism is THE practical, 21st century solution to the “safety-pinned ICE card”.
ICE4Autism SPECIAL FEATURES:
* My Autism - share how you communicate and how you want to be communicated with; your unique behaviors and triggers and how to respond to them; and other unique treatment information
* Alert My Emergency Contacts - when selected, an emergency alert message -- including your GPS location and a link to your location pinned on Google Maps – is sent to your designated emergency contacts
*Special Instructions - tell first responders what they need to know about YOU and your unique needs. Help them to get you better!
* ICE Audio - ICE4Autism can “speak” for you! If you are non-verbal or incapacitated due to injury, this feature can play YOUR pre-recorded message including the most important information about YOU
* ICE4Autism Lock Screen - when your device is locked, the special Lock Screen option displays your most critical emergency information including your photo, name, birth date, blood type, emergency contact names and telephone numbers PLUS your individual, user entered Special Instructions
* Lock Option - enables you to password protect the information you enter in the app ensuring that nothing is changed without your permission. Data can be viewed in the locked position, but it cannot be changed.
ICE4Autism also stores information about your:
* Health Conditions
* Allergies and Sensitivities
* Doctors and other Providers
Lots more information about the ICE4Autism mobile app, a Step-by-Step user Guide and FAQs can be found on the website: www.ICE4Autism.com
Please contact us directly with any questions or comments: info@ICE4Autism.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
So important for those with Autism and their loved ones
For those with communication challanges, this app shares everything necessary in an emergency. All of your specific info is readily available so you or your loved one can get help quickly and in the best way to meet their unique needs. It's a small price to pay for some serious peace of mind.
my brother as autism and this is a great app to let people know about him only one issue how can they access it if the phone is locked you need to do a update where it can have full access from the lock screen other wise its usless can u update for it to do that ?????????????
Well worth it
The peace of mind that this app provides is well worth the small price tag. It's loaded with very intuitive and easy to use features that make configuring it and getting started beyond simple. All in all 10/10 app for a great price
The developer, Wanda Refaely, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Wanda Refaely
- 7.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Wanda Refaely
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.