CloudMe - The European Sync / Storage Service
CloudMe is a secure European cloud sync/ storage service that gives you anywhere access to your files from any device. The service supports most common devices, but also smart TV's and NAS. With CloudMe you do not have to sync everything through a single folder, add as many folders as you like from your computer, from any hard drive and keep them synced to the cloud. Selectively sync the folders you need to each device.
- Access to your files wherever you are
- File sharing through folders and http links
- Sharing through text messages, email, Twitter and Facebook
- Password protected sharing
- What you share does not reduce the available storage at the receiving party
- Collaboration folders to work in teams and projects
- File inboxes, setup folders to receive files from people
- Automatic camera roll backup
- Streaming music and video player
- Support for syncing unlimited number of folders through the CloudMe desktop app
- Enables you to manage and organize your camera roll photos through a computer
- Many supported clients like: Samsung SmartTV, WD TV Live, GoogleTV, smartphones, Mac, Linux and Windows
- WebDAV support for connection to third party apps
The CloudMe app requires a CloudMe account. If you don't have an account, you can sign-up for free from within the app. Need more storage? You can buy more inside the app.
To learn more about CloudMe and all our supported clients, please visit our website.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app would be even better on iPad
I like the app but can u please make an ipad 3 version with ios 6 I already backed up all of my photos that I have to this app and I can't put them on another cloud storage provider account unless i re download them all. :( Please... cloudme is the best simplest cloud storage app I have seen to date coupled with effeciency and simplicity in one small package.
Happy for Cloud space!
My laptop is in the process if crashing so I needed to back up personal dicuments & photos. Cloudme is the perfect solution!
Also I have all my family recipes entered into MS Word. I saved them to a cloud file and just by sharing a link I can give family members access to our family recipes:)
I was misled to believe this was an icloud apple app! Well it came installed with a document I never installed and marked it as a favorite! I highly report to apple to block any data of mine from being shared by this PHONY !
- CloudMe AB
- 32.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CloudMe
- In-App Purchases
- 1 year of 10 GB cloud storage $9.99
- 1 year of 25 GB cloud storage $39.99
- 1 year of 200 GB cloud storage $139.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.