With Arranged for Mac, you can split, position, and resize websites in any custom arrangement you can imagine. Create any arrangement of web content you'd like! You can even save it for later.
Pick Up Right Where You Left Off
• Everything in an arrangement is saved for later with cmd-S. Open pages will be restored to that layout: Every URL, position, size, and scrollbar is saved.
• With full keyboard shortcut support, everything is at your fingertips: Split a page (cmd-D), resize a page, and switch modes (cmd-E) quickly.
Two Modes, Infinite Possibilities
• In Edit Mode, set up your arrangement: Split any window vertically or horizontally, drag & drop local content or links, resize pages, and navigate web content.
• In View Mode, browse your arrangement: Distractions are out of the way. Content is front and center. Clicking on links will open them in your default web browser for further browsing.
Works Great With Your Browser
• Arranged complements your default web browser (such as Safari or Chrome). Create an arrangement to keep an eye on the best parts of favorite sites, build a custom status board, put feeds side-by-side, and much more.
- Bug fixes, performance & compatibility improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The only issue I see with this application is that the window distribution is not saved. So, say I have two webpages split down the middle, but I want one page to take 1/3 of the screen and the other page to take 2/3 of the screen. It is easy to make this adjustment, but if I save it and reopen, the distibution goes back to 1/2 for each webpage. Fix that and this is a winner!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.