Kwilt for iOS works in conjunction with Kwilt® personal cloud devices as the best alternative to cloud storage to save your digital files, photos and videos in the privacy of your own home and access and share on-the-go. With Kwilt® you can also combine and access all your photos & videos from the cloud, social media, mobile and home through a seamless mosaic.
• Free up phone storage by offloading all of your photos & videos to your Kwilt® personal cloud device and access them anytime, anywhere (requires a Kwilt device at home).
• Access all your photos & videos from platforms like Dropbox, Google Drive, Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, and more!
• Access files from compatible home routers such as NETGEAR and D-Link (Visit https://www.mykwilt/partners for a full list of compatible devices).
• Use filters to quickly access and organize your photos and videos based on dates, locations, media sources, and free form search.
• Share your memories directly from the Kwilt® app, the KwiltKeys photo keyboard, or the messages and Facebook Messenger extensions.
• Edit your photos right within Kwilt®. Apply filters, colour correct, crop, add text, and much more.
• Order custom prints, phone cases, posters, stickers, and more directly to your door with Kwilt®.
• Access other file types stored on your Kwilt devices at home.
Kwilt® requires iOS 10 and above and is best experienced on iPhones 5 and above.
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you.
- Eliminated delay when removing items from the screen after deleting multiple items from the Kwilt view.
- Ensure Copy Preferences are updated when switching between two accounts.
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea but not there yet
Got this to take photos off my space starved iphone6 without offloading them to a computer and then an external drive. It’s supposed to be able to transfer all my my photos to an external drive all at once. Not happening. I tried on my phone numerous times and it always quit before completing task. Ive had to do it manually. Very tedious. Saw many updates to app so I decided to try my wife’s phone, no go, it still will not do a complete offload of photos to a thumb drive. Have been in contact with developers and theyve been nothing but helpful. Im hoping that eventually the transfer all photos to kwilt shoebox will become a reality, when it does this rating will go straight to 5!
Need to Rewrite Search Routine
I have over 22,000 photos I want to download to the shoebox. Unfortunately I am on my fourth try. The download stops for no obvious reason and has to be restarted. On the good side, the app goes to where it left off, BUT! The BAD news is that to find its place, it starts at the beginning and looks at each and every file to see whether it has been already transferred. Their programmers should review binary search techniques to recover the programs current place. The present way is TEDIOUS!
Also when downloading many files be aware that it takes from 10 to 15 seconds per photo. That does not sound like a lot of time until you do the math. 3600 seconds per hour means that it only transfers at most 360 photos per hour. I have had my phone tied up for over 3 full days and still have 1500 to go. If the process is stopped, then the above search issue greatly extends the time. If the app had a quicker way to recover its place such as suggested above then it would be practical on startup to stop it during the day and do the transfer only at night making the initial startup less painful.
I absolutely love the Shoebox!!
Connected it to a 2TB external hard drive that I back up all my photos on and have a whole life of memories on my phone, via the Kwilt App, without having to use up my storage. AND I offload all the pictures from my phone (not a single problem there!) to the hard drive at home via the App as well to back them up on the go.
Literally the BEST!
- Kwilt Inc.
- 230 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2019 Kwilt® Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.