Drum Loops HD 2 Light is a free trailer version for Drum Loops HD 2, the younger brother of Drum Loops HD (released 2013 and frequently updated). It features full Audiobus and Inter App Audio support. The Blues chapter is fully functional in the Light version and content can be copied and pasted to any daw. Copying to GB gives the option to change tempo freely, a perfect live drummer for GB. The other chapters have extensive audio examples in two distinct mixes. Full version features: Blues/Rock/Country/Bossa/Samba/Reggae/New Orleans Grooves/Fusion and Super Dry Loops!
Perfect for, producers, teachers, songwriters……more than 700 loops, fills and samples in 8 new styles in many, many tempi, more fills and loops than ever before!. Copy any loop to any paste equipped DAW and compose your own track with anything you could ask from a studio drummer in no time. If you use GB as your DAW of choice you get an incredible advantage, you can copy a loop or fill into GB and from there on change the tempo anyway you like without losing quality and maintaining the feel of the drummer!
MAIN FEATURES (refer to Drum loops HD 2 full version, but Blues chapter fully functional in Light version)
* All new styles to complement the earlier release and this time with even more loops and fills
* All loops and fills can be copied as Apple Loops to GB, following tempo changes.
* Full drum loop library for anyone making music on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
* Copy/paste to your favorite multi tracker!
* Audiobus compatible
* Inter App Audio compatible
* Perfect drummer to play along with when practicing timing on any instrument (all grooves loop perfectly in app itself)
* Performed, recorded and built only for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
* Many styles in many bpms (check content list)
* Two sounds for all loops,fills and samples in every style and tempo (close miked/close miked + room mics)).
* 4/4, 6/8, 3/4 and even 7/8 loops. Uncut, not time stretched, not chopped but actual high end recordings
* Audio quality: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit (cd). For copying to any multi tracker
* All loops and fills actually played in all bpms, by a living and breathing studio drummer!
Most loops are 2 bar loops (no single bar loop in the app, no repetition effect) and some are 4 bars in length. All loops (except the Super Dry Room chapter) come in 2 mixes, close-miked and close-miked plus room mics mixed in (natural room reverb), all in perfect sync.
Every style comes in a wide range of tempos including:
* Blues- 4 loops and 3 fills at 80,100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200 and 220 bpm (quarter note in 6/8)
* For the other chapter you will find audio examples in both mixes in all other chapters:
* Rock- 6 loops and 4 fills at tempos ranging from 100-200 bpm, in 10 bpm increments
* Country- 6 loops and 4 fills, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140 bpm, 'double time' in 100, 120, 140, 160 bpm (’train beats’)
* Reggae/Ska- 5 loops and 4 fills at 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140 and 150 bpm
* Bossa/Samba- 6 loops and 4 fills at 120, 140, 160, 180, 200, 220, 240 and 260 bpm
* New Orleans Grooves- 5 loops at 100, 110, 120 and 130 bpm
* Fusion- 4 loops in 4/4, 3 loops in 3/4 and 2 loops in 7/8 bars, plus 4 fills at 120, 130 and 140 bpm
* Super Dry Room (distinct 70’s sound) a staggering 10 loops and 6 fills at 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140 bpm!
* Ending drum fills recorded in both rooms, 3 in the big room and 4 in the dry room to make the live played drum track complete! (live ending fills and breaks)
* 2 drum kits fully sampled in both rooms for adding stuff to grooves, changing them or adding samples to fills, full complement of samples at multiple dynamic levels.
Check out this version to get a full impression of Drum Loops HD 2 (full version), try out the blues chapter and listen to the audio examples, you will push that 'buy' button in no time........a real drummer for your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
- new icon
- optimised for iOS 13
- full screen on all iPhones
- Inter-App Audio and Audiobus improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It sounds great
Great drumming. I was hoping for live use though. I need the current groove to finish the measure when I select another beat.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.