The Journey Back
The Journey Back is a first person exploration experience. You gain consciousness after being involved in a car crash. Explore in a non-violent game a colorful stylized 3d world, solve puzzles and find out what happened along the way.
- No violence
- No in-app purchases or advertisements
- Solve puzzles
- Can be played in English, Dutch and German language.
- Explore a beautiful stylized 3d world.
- 1st person adventure game.
- Next to English, The Journey Back can now also be played in Dutch and German. Change the language through the options menu.
- New 1st person control method for touch.
- Updated all gui elements in the game
- The graphics throughout the whole game have been updated.
- Added free roaming animals.
- Added background mountains and little details such as moving grass / flowers to outside scene.
- Added moving water plane to both outside scene as well as caves.
- Added dialog to show a game has been saved.
- Added version number in main menu.
- Fixed issue with player sometimes getting stuck in collision objects.
Ratings and Reviews
The journey takes you in circles
Either hyper responsive or not responsive enough. Be ready to walk into a lot of walls. This might be fun for someone who never got into point-and-click but for the rest of us, it's very frustrating! And somehow I keep having to start over. Maybe with time it'll grow on me but right now I miss The Room.
Cool graphics controls are tough
I'm a big fan of first person adv games like myst. This one is good so far. I'm about an hour into the game, I love the graphical style but the controls make it tough to play. At least update so I can invert the controls or add a virtual joystick. The controls are the only thing keeping me from continuing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.