Jade is the ONLY journal app that let parents co-write for their children.
Create a private journal for your child. Together with your partner, easily record every precious moments.
When your child is old enough (and literate), handover the journal to him/her. Your child "inherits" those precious memories, and can continue recording more.
Note: If you are NOT a parent, Jade is still an awesome app for your everyday journaling. Every user will have a private personal journal.
## WORDS FROM THE APP CREATOR.. ##
My first baby - little Kate - arrived on 13 Aug 2015.
This baby journal app holds the complete journal of Kate's life, starting from her baby years, written collectively by her mother and I.
Our journal is filled with memories such as:
- Our excitment when the pregnancy test kit showed POSITIVE!
- Documenting the big day when Kate is born.
- The warmy, fuzzy feeling when Kate pee-ed all over me..
Not only is the journal meaningful for Kate, but also for us parents. The process of writing down our feelings and thoughts is incredible. Many times, Kate's mother cried (with tears of joy) reading my heartfelt entries.
One day, we will handover the journal to Kate, and she will be able to continue writing on her own.
And she can reminisce her childhood, forever.
I hope Jade app can provide the same for you and your children.
Have fun journaling (:
--- Words above are from the Creator of Jade ---
## HOW IT WORKS ##
These are the brief stages of writing a journal using Jade:
1. Create a journal for your child
2. Write entries for your child
3. Invite your partner to co-write
4. View entries written by your partner
5. Handover the journal to your child
6. Your child continues writing
## OTHER FEATURES ##
- Support journals for multiple children
- Private journal for yourself
- Backup securely on the cloud
- Sync across all devices
- Full resolution photos
- Protect privacy with passcode/fingerprint lock
Fix crash in iOS 12 when locking journal with Face ID
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoying it so far, simple.
Didn’t transfer to new phone
I got a new phone and one of my journals (the main one under my name) wouldn’t transfer. Also it said 5/5 journals synced when i have 3 and 12/12 photos when I have one. Don’t trust this. Gotta move it all.
Not a private journal
This app requests a Facebook login so I deleted it.
Developer Response ,
We have now provided login with email! Do try again.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Junda Ong
- 48.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Jade 2015-2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.