Ever wondered what the secret is to a great relationship? What are others doing right that you are not? How can you improve your own partnership or find a partner who is truly compatible with you? Relationships are complicated and it’s not always easy to navigate their waters, sometimes we need a little help. This is why we developed LoveSmart.
LoveSmart is a relationship analysis tool created by Bianca Acevedo, PhD, a neuropsychologist and expert in the field of human relationships and the effects of love on the human brain. Dr. Acevedo has taught numerous courses on interpersonal relationships and positive psychology, and is a recipient of the 2012 International Woman of Science Award. While there are many apps out there claiming to offer relationship advice, few if any are based on real science about how the human mind processes love, and what is needed to create healthy relationships.
LoveSmart was designed to assess the strength of key ingredients scientifically shown to play an important role in the attainment of loving and happy relationships. The app does this through a series of simple tests backed by decades of rigorous scientific research on the psychology of love and human relationships, including brain-imaging studies. The tests are scored and accompanied by thorough explanations and practical information on ways to improve your relationship in each category.
Below are some of the features you will find in LoveSmart:
• Over 15 scientifically based tests of components important to love and successful relationships, complete with score explanations and practical information and resources
• The Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) scale: People with the HSP trait are highly sensitive to their environments and have special relationship needs. Knowing whether you posses the HSP trait will help you better navigate your relationship and select compatible partners
• Ability to save multiple score profiles so you can examine the progress of your relationship over time or compare different potential partners
• Free test and content updates
• Exclusive blog on love and relationships written by Dr. Bianca Acevedo and other contributors with news and practical advice on strengthening you love and building healthy, happy relationships
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing relationship and love app
This app is amazing!! Though I already knew most of what is going on in my relationships. This app also has a sensitivity test that will say if you or your partner might be highly sensitive. That is amazing to learn and also gave great insight into how to solve relationship issues. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! It's worth it and it's better yet free!!!
I’ve waited an hour and it still hasn’t loaded through!
The developer, Escavo, Inc, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Escavo, Inc
- 21.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 ESCAVO Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.