iPhone Screenshots


Communities across the U.S. continue to suffer from over-policing, racial profiling and excessive use of force. Empowered by the American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota, the Mobile Justice MN app is one way you can put a check on law enforcement misconduct wherever, whenever. With this app you can:

​​​Record and submit incidents directly and securely to your local ACLU of Minnesota affiliate using your phone camera.

Get instant location alerts from fellow app users witnessing incidents nearby.

Know your rights when encountering or witnessing an incident with law enforcement, and access the ACLU's full library of "Know Your Rights" materials at the click of a button.

Keep up-to-date on local and statewide actions and events hosted by the ACLU.

Restore justice. Download our free app today.

Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.

What’s New

Version 3.9.9

Updated for iOS 13

Ratings and Reviews

4.3 out of 5
3 Ratings

3 Ratings

bluemeanieface ,

Hold Blue Accountable

90% of cops are good people. This is for the other 10%.

Please add ZOOM and ability to send existing video. Seems pretty basic to me.

spstanley ,

A couple issues

First, you need to offer the option of only getting my location while using the app. My battery will thank you. Second, your app support link should go to a page that allows users to submit support questions. Currently the support link offers no support.

_Mollymmm ,

Highly recommended

Great app. I highly recommend downloading it.


Quadrant 2, Inc.
73.6 MB

Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.


English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Traditional Chinese

Age Rating


  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like